Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Rusk Industries Force Event Returns!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Yes after next awake event 86 risk weapons are best again. It’s sad that u didn’t come up with any new ideas. Force gun, rusk gun, star staff and star orb, the stats are identical with 0.5% - 2% stat differences.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    422 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Activista View Post
    Nobody needs them, for example the reflection of the new weapons is useless, it is for normal enemies (Kraken kills by touching the enemy) there is no place to use them
    FYI not everyone farming exclusively Hedo and Raha, i and many other are mostly farming aps, and also dont use and don't want use full myth 86, i am using only 3 pcs myth, krak aegis and armor with a op ss, plenty enough for indigo atm, doing pet cap aps, new force wep will be perfect for when new elite map will be there, there will be new aps and this reflection wep will come in handy i'm sure.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    FYI not everyone farming exclusively Hedo and Raha, i and many other are mostly farming aps, and also dont use and don't want use full myth 86, i am using only 3 pcs myth, krak aegis and armor with a op ss, plenty enough for indigo atm, doing pet cap aps, new force wep will be perfect for when new elite map will be there, there will be new aps and this reflection wep will come in handy i'm sure.
    Yeah they really need to nerf kraken so we can move on from the ridiculous proc buffs. Its just completely broken, boring, and mind numbing. Everything dies in an instant and the game is feeling mighty crusty right now. You may like the reflection but thats only 1/3 of the characters. Try a different class for a change and maybe you can see from a different pov for once.

Not everyone is farming gold no, but APs are vastly just how much time and money you can put into the game, you can do most of them while watching t.v. with zero risk of death ect.

Unless they really nerf kraken then i do not see any need for these weapons. I also do not think its good to push out new gears, let people get to a power level they are comfortable with, then nerf the game weeks later. Thats bs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    422 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Yeah they really need to nerf kraken so we can move on from the ridiculous proc buffs. Its just completely broken, boring, and mind numbing. Everything dies in an instant and the game is feeling mighty crusty right now. You may like the reflection but thats only 1/3 of the characters. Try a different class for a change and maybe you can see from a different pov for once.

Not everyone is farming gold no, but APs are vastly just how much time and money you can put into the game, you can do most of them while watching t.v. with zero risk of death ect.

Unless they really nerf kraken then i do not see any need for these weapons. I also do not think its good to push out new gears, let people get to a power level they are comfortable with, then nerf the game weeks later. Thats bs.
    I play war and don't plan to play other class anytime soon, indigo map with average gear and krak wep is perfectly balance rn, doing this pet aps is long and boring but i get kill sometimes, so when elite come i don't think kraken will be too much op, especially for us warrior who are always having hard time to kill boss if we are alone in an empty map...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I am waiting for this weapon since many months now loll, so yes many need that!
    I play war and don't plan to play other class anytime soon, indigo map with average gear and krak wep is perfectly balance rn, doing this pet aps is long and boring but i get kill sometimes, so when elite come i don't think kraken will be too much op, especially for us warrior who are always having hard time to kill boss if we are alone in an empty map...
    wtf, brother, where do you get those hypotheses from? The warrior is very broken even in bosses, I think you should analyze the situation more, there is nothing balanced as you say, the Kraken deserves a nerf, the strength is very exaggerated and this new weapon will have no value if the Kraken is superior in speed killing enemies As I said before, the new weapon only serves as statistics.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    422 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Activista View Post
    wtf, brother, where do you get those hypotheses from? The warrior is very broken even in bosses, I think you should analyze the situation more, there is nothing balanced as you say, the Kraken deserves a nerf, the strength is very exaggerated and this new weapon will have no value if the Kraken is superior in speed killing enemies As I said before, the new weapon only serves as statistics.
    Are you playing as a warrior? Did you read what i said?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Are you playing as a warrior? Did you read what i said?
    Warrior now in game is killing everything, warrior now clan clean well enough and kill every boss in seconds. maybe you are too weak to do it but there are a lot of warrs that’s can do that. (With neptaris weapon that’s still so op that needs a nerf)

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by caabarader View Post
    I'm glad it's not you who decides what we need :3
    wkwkwkwkwkwkwk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    422 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Firulaisss View Post
    Warrior now in game is killing everything, warrior now clan clean well enough and kill every boss in seconds. maybe you are too weak to do it but there are a lot of warrs that’s can do that. (With neptaris weapon that’s still so op that needs a nerf)

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    then ask for a neptaris nerf not kraken lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Please add unlocked crate for RI Tokens!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

i agree game hella unbalanced.
    if you a rich rogue switch to warrior so you can be a unkillable tank and also solo bosses like a rogue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Good, gl to all ^^

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

lol they just keep fighting about balance/imbalance . Looks cool to me, everything is perfectly balanced.. just need to grind and get good gear simple af.
    Old guys need to accept the fact game works different now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PirateKing View Post
    lol they just keep fighting about balance/imbalance . Looks cool to me, everything is perfectly balanced.. just need to grind and get good gear simple af.
    Old guys need to accept the fact game works different now
    the game is fine but i agree the roles are not the right what they are supposed to be

Warrior is a Tank and shouldnt be a freaking rogue lol

there is no sense to play in a team like rogue + mage + warrior if every role is everything at the same time lol

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #75
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,525 Posts

Moving discussion to feedback thread (link) now that the event is live.

-ALS