Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 375 lockeds for 25 slots?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default 375 lockeds for 25 slots?

Does no one else find that disgusting that sts upped the required crate tokens for 25 inventory slots to 375?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emyobabydaddy View Post
    Does no one else find that disgusting that sts upped the required crate tokens for 25 inventory slots to 375?
    Let me predict the future, a dev gonna delete this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

You’re not wrong at all, but I genuinely would like to know their reasoning for it, it feels like peoples money that they spend on plat just gets pocketed. There’s no advertisements going out to increase player base and now new players can’t even increase their inventory slots without spending $$? Just seems predatory imo. I’d like to know their reasoning behind it all.

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,515 Posts

Took a look at this and it is correct, but there are a few misconceptions/misrepresentations:

1) You're not opening a crate to just receive crate tokens, crate tokens are bonus currency received per pull when opening a crate.

2) I don't know which crate you're opening, but generally, you receive 3 crate tokens per open (one per 'pull') using the latest Egg-Zavier Deviled Egg Crate as an example. If you opened 375 crates that give 3 pulls each, that's 1125 Crate Tokens.

3) If you compare the contents to the Slots section of the store with the Crate Token section of the store and you'll see that the Crate Token prices are 5x the Platinum prices imparting a ratio of 1 Crate Token is 0.2 Platinum.

4) If you don't want to purchase Crate Token items in the Platinum Store, you can visit various Crate Token vendors around the game.

I'd be fine with revisiting Crate Token prices, I'll just need to analyze the data first.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Took a look at this and it is correct, but there are a few misconceptions/misrepresentations:

1) You're not opening a crate to just receive crate tokens, crate tokens are bonus currency received per pull when opening a crate.

2) I don't know which crate you're opening, but generally, you receive 3 crate tokens per open (one per 'pull') using the latest Egg-Zavier Deviled Egg Crate as an example. If you opened 375 crates that give 3 pulls each, that's 1125 Crate Tokens.

3) If you compare the contents to the Slots section of the store with the Crate Token section of the store and you'll see that the Crate Token prices are 5x the Platinum prices imparting a ratio of 1 Crate Token is 0.2 Platinum.

4) If you don't want to purchase Crate Token items in the Platinum Store, you can visit various Crate Token vendors around the game.

I'd be fine with revisiting Crate Token prices, I'll just need to analyze the data first.

-ALS
    Can you add items that cost 9000 crate tokens. Near max tokens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Crate tokens

Please make a crate token vendor at zodias and maybe even for elder woods for kraken gears and such like it is in festerfang, you can also do the gears bound but crate tokens are so useless at the moment

Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Maisakurajima For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Make inventory slots craft able or farmable or something, you guys don’t ever think about your free to play players or something?