I received E-Mails from Arcane Legends registration thing in the past few days/weeks, I saw many posts from members and some from the Developers, ALL about a BETA that was mostly SURE to be released. No info of it BUT Arcane Legends has been released in Australia and Canada. So yeah, honestly I find this a bit disappointing. I'm sure you'll find the way to disagree, but the only thing I can agree with is the reason that there may be bugs and all this stuff, so they did a ''Limited Release'' so people can try it and say if there's problems, bugs etc. Wait, so, what I just said is the point of a BETA no? Yes it is. So why this kind of BETA? Why only Australia and Canada? What about us who subscribed to the E-Mail? What about the E-Mails we received saying there will surely be a BETA for people who subscribed? I'm lost and upset. Anyways, even my name has been taken apparently, and people in the game now getting all the advantage and all these kind of things (you know them all).
All i'm trying to say to Spacetime Studios is, why don't you release it on Google Chrome now? Or for the people who subscribed? I don't know, but anyways, you get it. Thanks for your time! Awaiting your opinions on this.