Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: 86 Force Weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

lol rusk sword is already op

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by recilencia123 View Post
    lol rusk sword is already op

Warrs alrdy so OP. And they keeps asking for more and more. UWU and for the rest of clases nothing.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Firulaisss For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Firulaisss View Post
    Bow is really weak tbh, compared to warr weapon. idk if mage weapon is the same.

just tested the rusk gun, its decent against mobs also but lacking damage on bosses, in mobs i can hit 308k crit damage, by using the proc of aquaris then quickly to gun, but i cant seem to hit that high critical in bosses, my max was 38k

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

bow too weak, not worth it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

@cinco @asommers , Are those weapons limited to rusk event only or will it show up for some events from now on?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I think bow needs to be more spammable, or slightly higher damage, so it's more useful.
    Gun seems good enough, but I couldn't test it in more detail.
    Sword is pretty good. The reflect is nice in pvp, but 1000% isn't that strong in pve. Maybe if it had an hp buff like all other reflection procs, or did 1500% reflection dmg or so it would be more useful.
    Or make charged attack do extra damage and apply dot with same cooldown.
    Or maybe the aura from charged attack aura could debuff enemy (dmg, armor etc.) and do dmg in small radius, so that it synergizes with the pull.
    Just throwing in some ideas. But overall I like the new weapons a lot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Let us know what you think!

-ALS
    Can you please answer my pm its really important ! .Thank you

Sent from my CRT-LX1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

War sword got the short end of the stick with DMG reflection being so useless . And normal basic reduce 25% Armor only while mage n rogue have 50% Armor reduction on them. And charge attck is not something we would use since it makes our proc go on cd . So it's not worth it especially with the proc being so negligible for all classes

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Vikusato For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

After testing and testing the Rusk bow still just feels "ok" not at all what we have come to expect from a Rusk event weapon. The SB chakram feels very similar damage wise and being able to spam the chakrams with haste makes it feel better. LVL 86 myth to arcane was hoping for a little more out of the arcane especially since we will be at this level for a while.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vikusato View Post
    War sword got the short end of the stick with DMG reflection being so useless . And normal basic reduce 25% Armor only while mage n rogue have 50% Armor reduction on them. And charge attck is not something we would use since it makes our proc go on cd . So it's not worth it especially with the proc being so negligible for all classes
    +1

Greets

Wortwechsel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default RUSK Improvement Request

Very good afternoon Sts I hope you have a good weekend currently and I have been testing the new RUSK weapons also checking the vanity specifically I will focus on the aura ok well here I leave you my doubts.

AURA

Regarding the aura, this aura does not have a wisp but if we verify well if it has a wisp, it does not appear very often, which would be thunder. In this case, we can separate the thunder and use it as a WISP. We can name it RUSK THUNDER. WISP or at your choice another point of the aura I saw that they improved the appearance of the aura in warrior now it does reach a good height to a certain point but it is still in my opinion somewhat low for an aura that costs a significant amount of platinums I think we should do something like A COSMIC AURA or similar with this aura is very good, the aura is really a 100 in it -

WEAPONS

certainly this new weapon is very powerful with the mobs, those of us who have it know it, it is even enough just to have the weapon you easily kill many mobs in a single hit and with its perfect proc now it is a weapon for mobs but if we go to the BOSS It is clearly difficult to kill him even if you use the PROC. I think that the proc should be enough to annihilate the BOSS. What if we add to the PROC A 1000% DAMAGE, not of reflection but of damage to the boss and on the shield? We leave it at 500% and some STR OR THE CLASS TO CHOOSE ACCORDING TO ITS CHAR, such as +300 or 500 STR ETC... so I think we can also kill the BOSS WITH A single blow Clearly this weapon is still much better than the SB but the SB still beats it for the proc for an arcane weapon and the fact that its proc is not as usable is quite disappointing, in other words they are a Force version 86 only with a notable proc with Aura but its proc does not work, even the 1k of Refleck does not work, what I have tested on Zodias in HC mode is still the same if I use H staggos and use its proc and it has less Reflect, it works but this proc does not work and having much more % of Reflect

Tysm

- Ypredator

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

The reflection is well implemented, you don't know how it works, that's the problem, I recommend that you try reflection weapons like the spirit eating machine dagger, try it so you can learn something

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    526 Posts

I was hoping this would be a good bow at last but after testing it out I was disappointed yet again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

So what exactly do we do by killing mobs? When all the gold loot zones r single boss type zones? Smh we know it's good for mobs but mobs r no where to be seen on active zones

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I was hoping this would be a good bow at last but after testing it out I was disappointed yet again.
    I strongly suggest that the developers make improvements to the bow, as it is currently the least effective weapon when compared to the other two options. This can be seen in its lower price point and inferior handling capabilities on the map. In contrast, the mage weapon offers a noticeable difference in damage, particularly when paired with Kraken-SB-AND SB dynamo. Unfortunately, the bow offers no such advantage, and in fact, can even detract from overall damage output. This, combined with its slow speed, makes it a less-than-ideal choice. In comparison, the Kraken daggers are far more effective in dispatching enemies. To address these concerns, it may be beneficial to consider increasing the bow's charging speed.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Firulaisss For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Default Feedback: 86 Force Weapons

can you consider buffing the rusk force bow , its lacking quite immense power . either add extra 2 enemies to the standard attack and charged attacks . equal to 5 per standard and 7 per charged .

up the range , or up something . maybe the speed of fire rate .

i dont know for me bow is a no go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Megatr0n View Post
    can you consider buffing the rusk force bow , its lacking quite immense power . either add extra 2 enemies to the standard attack and charged attacks . equal to 5 per standard and 7 per charged .

i dont know for me bow is a no go

For all And you can see it in price compared with others. That’s are really being so useful.

Hope they do something bout it.

+1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ypredator View Post
    Very good afternoon Sts I hope you have a good weekend currently and I have been testing the new RUSK weapons also checking the vanity specifically I will focus on the aura ok well here I leave you my doubts.

AURA

Regarding the aura, this aura does not have a wisp but if we verify well if it has a wisp, it does not appear very often, which would be thunder. In this case, we can separate the thunder and use it as a WISP. We can name it RUSK THUNDER. WISP or at your choice another point of the aura I saw that they improved the appearance of the aura in warrior now it does reach a good height to a certain point but it is still in my opinion somewhat low for an aura that costs a significant amount of platinums I think we should do something like A COSMIC AURA or similar with this aura is very good, the aura is really a 100 in it -

WEAPONS

certainly this new weapon is very powerful with the mobs, those of us who have it know it, it is even enough just to have the weapon you easily kill many mobs in a single hit and with its perfect proc now it is a weapon for mobs but if we go to the BOSS It is clearly difficult to kill him even if you use the PROC. I think that the proc should be enough to annihilate the BOSS. What if we add to the PROC A 1000% DAMAGE, not of reflection but of damage to the boss and on the shield? We leave it at 500% and some STR OR THE CLASS TO CHOOSE ACCORDING TO ITS CHAR, such as +300 or 500 STR ETC... so I think we can also kill the BOSS WITH A single blow Clearly this weapon is still much better than the SB but the SB still beats it for the proc for an arcane weapon and the fact that its proc is not as usable is quite disappointing, in other words they are a Force version 86 only with a notable proc with Aura but its proc does not work, even the 1k of Refleck does not work, what I have tested on Zodias in HC mode is still the same if I use H staggos and use its proc and it has less Reflect, it works but this proc does not work and having much more % of Reflect

Tysm

- Ypredator
    what damage are you even taking in to be able to relfect if ur using heroic staggo aa lmao that shield nullifes dmg

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Americanarmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

i believe the fire rate of the force bow should be same speed as of a dagger . just to give it uniqueness

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Megatr0n For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

also couldve given it a prototype glove sort of look .

something more modern than the traditional look. but have the same animation as firing a real bow . it is sort of a future energy star wars kinda feel