Very good afternoon Sts I hope you have a good weekend currently and I have been testing the new RUSK weapons also checking the vanity specifically I will focus on the aura ok well here I leave you my doubts.

AURA

Regarding the aura, this aura does not have a wisp but if we verify well if it has a wisp, it does not appear very often, which would be thunder. In this case, we can separate the thunder and use it as a WISP. We can name it RUSK THUNDER. WISP or at your choice another point of the aura I saw that they improved the appearance of the aura in warrior now it does reach a good height to a certain point but it is still in my opinion somewhat low for an aura that costs a significant amount of platinums I think we should do something like A COSMIC AURA or similar with this aura is very good, the aura is really a 100 in it -

WEAPONS

certainly this new weapon is very powerful with the mobs, those of us who have it know it, it is even enough just to have the weapon you easily kill many mobs in a single hit and with its perfect proc now it is a weapon for mobs but if we go to the BOSS It is clearly difficult to kill him even if you use the PROC. I think that the proc should be enough to annihilate the BOSS. What if we add to the PROC A 1000% DAMAGE, not of reflection but of damage to the boss and on the shield? We leave it at 500% and some STR OR THE CLASS TO CHOOSE ACCORDING TO ITS CHAR, such as +300 or 500 STR ETC... so I think we can also kill the BOSS WITH A single blow Clearly this weapon is still much better than the SB but the SB still beats it for the proc for an arcane weapon and the fact that its proc is not as usable is quite disappointing, in other words they are a Force version 86 only with a notable proc with Aura but its proc does not work, even the 1k of Refleck does not work, what I have tested on Zodias in HC mode is still the same if I use H staggos and use its proc and it has less Reflect, it works but this proc does not work and having much more % of Reflect

Tysm

- Ypredator