Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: improve the /stats command

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Lightbulb improve the /stats command

been using the /stats command a lot lately to test different gears/procs etc.
    one thing i find annoying is that it lists all the stuff at once
    and i have to scroll a lot through chat just to compare 2 types of stats from 2 consecutive /stats commands(before and after a proc for example)

i'm not sure how this command works internally but could a function be implemented such that it shows only certain types of stats?
    it would look like this: "/stats <something>" and it would only output in chat the stats that contain "something" in their name

for example if i use "/stats damage"
    it would only write the stats that have damage in their name: crit damage, damage(stacking), boss damage, etc.
    "/stats gold" would only show the gold loot
    "/stats haste" would only show haste; "/stats speed" would only show movement speed and so on

i think this would be a good QoL update and hopefully shouldn't be too hard to implement

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default improve the /stats command

+1 ….. especially because when you scroll up in chat to look at a stat for example Gold Loot… the chat doesnt scroll down again automatically. So i might do /stats again and think im looking at my new GL stat and im confused until i realize i have to scroll back down manually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,525 Posts

We don't have the time, but if we did, we'd add a separate real-time stats overlay with show/hide per stat.

/stats was meant to be quick and simple on our end. I've always hated how the chat text pages instead of scrolls. Adjusting font size would in that window would be nice as well to allow you to see more.

I think a 'scroll to the bottom' button for chat would be the fastest thing to implement and would suit your needs.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    We don't have the time, but if we did, we'd add a separate real-time stats overlay with show/hide per stat.

/stats was meant to be quick and simple on our end. I've always hated how the chat text pages instead of scrolls. Adjusting font size would in that window would be nice as well to allow you to see more.

I think a 'scroll to the bottom' button for chat would be the fastest thing to implement and would suit your needs.

-ALS
    yes, yes, yes!!! please do this. i hate having to click a bajillion times to scroll back down hahaha

thanks asommers(:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post

-ALS
    +11111

Ahhh n Real Time Overlay Hrrr Mhmmm
    Iam Dreaming

Wonderful Ideas

Go for it Asommers ;D

Greets

Wortwechsel