I think many have already noticed the imbalance of the current weaponry and how repetitive and boring these farming maps became, they complain about taking seconds... and it gets worse every time, to be honest I didn't like this expansion but it does have a future if you dedicate yourself to it. love for the expansion giving real maps of what a game of this style should be and seeing that the map is based on aliens like the last boss... it wouldn't be bad to see how this event will enter the story mode of the game and affect everyone the previous maps giving new cultivation or archive maps, evolving to super difficult difficulty, an example would be the beloved Mausoleum 7-8 (imagining this case, making the enemies so difficult that you need help from other friends and not just from gold but rather rare and striking objects) another map to evolve would be glinstone, one of my favorite maps that I thought even when I started playing that we would have a map that would use the train below the city, why not give it use and that this did it lead to a city with several rounds infected by something from the current expansion?, festerfang (some mud cave that mutated several species and created a super complicated room) nord... the castle broke and a castle stuck out further down with this Indeed, I think you should think more about the future and not only see ways to generate gold quickly, fun is linked to money, if it becomes repetitive and without emotion many will leave the game out of boredom, just look at what it has caused so much power... they complain about remapping a map... don't let the game fall so easily because you don't get used to a game error or for "being faster"