Lol all this ppl dont get the real problem, yeah its still fast ? Maybe, its still doable? Ofc but u all are so blind, dont see whats going on.. u r like these ppl who get their salary decreased to the minimal and still think ( Well its ok, better not complain, i can survive because i can buy food so its good)but no its not good, ur quality of life just decreased fool!. Sts has been making devastating changes lately against farming players, but well, u all dont care, important is u can waste ur lives here for a game that dont give a f about u and will always make ur farming harder and annoying, " just work harder" " just get good speed set" answers ty. If sts has some decency bring back the quest that teleport you to the dungeon, i have played many online rpg and you dont go to dungeons thru a portal ( you can) but you usually use a queue lobby instead that find pt and teleports you there.Or you should fix all quests take you to dungeons (example under fire take you to hauntlet, heart of hydra, eye of the fly) go fix all quests not only the one farmers use lol

Inviato dal mio RMX2202 utilizzando Tapatalk