Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: hedo portal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Activista View Post
    It's about laziness, I know that for sure jsjssjsjs not wanting to walk for even 10 seconds is very exaggerated on their part.
    It was such a nice feature to remap smoothly. It is about enjoying the game more. Someone mentioned to add a Queue, I mentioned to add a daily quest with the same feature, or plainly, allow to join to a portal through the map. I do like the idea to walk and use speed sets whenever they fill a purpose on maps, such as Gauntlet, Indigo, etc. But what's exactly exciting about walking to a damm portal that can be easily joined through the map? There's literally no purpose. It's about the little things that can make an experience more enjoyable. Personally, I'm not requesting this because "I don't want to walk", as I mentioned, only 1 person per party will have to experience this and not necessarily me.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irreflexivo View Post
    It was such a nice feature to remap smoothly. It is about enjoying the game more. Someone mentioned to add a Queue, I mentioned to add a daily quest with the same feature, or plainly, allow to join to a portal through the map. I do like the idea to walk and use speed sets whenever they fill a purpose on maps, such as Gauntlet, Indigo, etc. But what's exactly exciting about walking to a damm portal that can be easily joined through the map? There's literally no purpose. It's about the little things that can make an experience more enjoyable. Personally, I'm not requesting this because "I don't want to walk", as I mentioned, only 1 person per party will have to experience this and not necessarily me.
    Bro its to hard for them to understand.. now i Will answer at their level.. We have to remove completely the map, and every city and dungeon will be linked to each other with portals.. and the only way to change city or dungeon w.e is by walking with op ss and go to portals, because we are not lazy players and we enjoy walking and entering portals

Inviato dal mio RMX2202 utilizzando Tapatalk