Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Activista View Post
    Friend, you should think deeply, earning gold quickly makes the game worse, those seconds you save per mission affect too much in the long term, they inflate prices and devalue others in a matter of hours, I ask you to analyze everything that would happen if that comes back, analyze it thoroughly. , it has nothing to do with updating you to the era or anything like that
    This post is not about economy.

It's a pretty simple fact that a quest spawns you into a dungeon.

Inflation is the law in economy as economy progresses and controlling it, taking measures to normalise it for new people and regulating cash flows is the work of game owners. More money = more buying power = costlier items and its alright as it is. It's a different market now, people earn fast because they put in money/time and grind. Each person has different rate of inflow and each person put in different amount of hours in game so each person will forever stand at a different place in economy and hence your statement for "seconds affect in long run" is meaningless to someone like me who is here for fun and put in just 2-3 hours of gameplay.

I dont want to agree the game is broken cos i enjoy it well and good. I came back to game like 2+ months ago and i built up my character from scratch and i enjoy it well. I liked the maus era too, i like current game even more.

A good set costs way over 500m if all dmg, speed, proc, gl set and pets and everything considered. Rate of cash inflow for someone like me on average is 6m-9m a day. Takes a good 2 months to just reach gear goals and thats a lot of time and economy works balanced as it is.

You instead mate need to leave the job of economy to devs lol. They know their currencies and market well and they will take measures in future updates if they feel like it.

saving or bringing in mere seconds in a run on a quest is not the response i need from you lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PirateKing For This Useful Post: