Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: hedo portal

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilmercenario View Post
    Well, mine was just random examples to prove that they didnt fix it as everyone trying to say because ( it was a bug), because there many quests take you to dungeon, nothing weird,but finally you said truth, they want limit the gold, you dont like all this gold? Scared if inflation? Lol they made gold bars... 1b each, means they wanted it this way, why you go against players then? Also u dont like maps take minutes now? Still sts wanted it this way, they made the game PROC based, which make it really annoying and its the true problem of game, you just proc op stuff and wait cool down... Skills are useless without procs... Anyways this is how the game is now useless talking about it, back to the real topic that have nothing to do with all the issues you mentioning.. we need better remap for boss dungeons, be it quest or make it accessible from map idc do it, if gold is problem of remap nerf 10% gl i prefer ty

Inviato dal mio RMX2202 utilizzando Tapatalk
    bullion is for the rich, only 5% of people will use it, that has been in suggestions for years, apart from that it is not fear of inflation but that a new player will not be interested in playing and seeing prices that inflation leaves, if I started of 0 and I see that it comes out to approximately 30k, seeing only the weapon prices would demotivate me too much that I would prefer not to play and delete it, from experience I know very well that inflation is bad and even more so in this game that new things go down and up so much that it demotivates when Its value is lost in a short time, now addressing your topic, what they really occupy is a map spawn closer to the portal, only that they occupy, it is not necessary to enter directly, you, like all of us, were affected by that change and it does not have nothing bad, it is better to solve problems like that now than in the future when possibly due to these things we end up seeing things that are not only expensive but also unbalanced that with a single change or event it is possible to lose more than what it cost in extreme amounts

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tekila View Post
    À queue lobby would be cooler.
    With an option to continue to the next run or to not.
    I remap quest is not something I would care about it’s just an exploit that got fixed.
    In fact I didn’t use it either.
    But I don’t farm that much I believe that your hands are shaking now because of all that icons to touch and hold for months for few gold.

Or did you use the « pay the bill get some thrill » option ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
    Ty for your first suggestion , its the only good thing you could say so far, we alrdy said the quest wasnt an "exploit", do you even know what an exploit is?.. then no my fingers don't hurt, i play on my free time, not a grinder, and also you dont farm? Ofc not, you used to die wave 50 in gaunt embarrassing war.. you think you are so good because you know how to do some marketing in a game? Hahaha idc about being rich in al, i want be rich irl, and last, no i dont spend on al anymore because unhappy of the game in general next time you want act cool be silent maybe better

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Ty for your first suggestion , its the only good thing you could say so far, we alrdy said the quest wasnt an "exploit", do you even know what an exploit is?.. then no my fingers don't hurt, i play on my free time, not a grinder, and also you dont farm? Ofc not, you used to die wave 50 in gaunt embarrassing war.. you think you are so good because you know how to do some marketing in a game? Hahaha idc about being rich in al, i want be rich irl, and last, no i dont spend on al anymore because unhappy of the game in general next time you want act cool be silent maybe better

that ? What are you talking about with waves? hahahaha I don't even play those round maps, hahahaha I'm laughing, you look like another guy who is a content creator, they just wanted to talk and they brought up topics that didn't matter, why don't we talk about animals now? Or I don't know, what food do you like?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Activista View Post
    bullion is for the rich, only 5% of people will use it, that has been in suggestions for years, apart from that it is not fear of inflation but that a new player will not be interested in playing and seeing prices that inflation leaves, if I started of 0 and I see that it comes out to approximately 30k, seeing only the weapon prices would demotivate me too much that I would prefer not to play and delete it, from experience I know very well that inflation is bad and even more so in this game that new things go down and up so much that it demotivates when Its value is lost in a short time, now addressing your topic, what they really occupy is a map spawn closer to the portal, only that they occupy, it is not necessary to enter directly, you, like all of us, were affected by that change and it does not have nothing bad, it is better to solve problems like that now than in the future when possibly due to these things we end up seeing things that are not only expensive but also unbalanced that with a single change or event it is possible to lose more than what it cost in extreme amounts
    Well, its not hard to make gold, this is a free to play, if they want everything fast, pay, or they need months to build up,like every other rpg.. again i dont see probelm of making gold, the game has changed and its like this now, why everyone making big deal about it.. anyways, everyone have its own opinions, and i believe the remap system of boss dungeon need to be improved thats it.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

that ? What are you talking about with waves? hahahaha I don't even play those round maps, hahahaha I'm laughing, you look like another guy who is a content creator, they just wanted to talk and they brought up topics that didn't matter, why don't we talk about animals now? Or I don't know, what food do you like?
    I mentioned tekila, are you tekila? Lol read
    . Now im done talking to you people.. im feeling stupid bye.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

If you have thought how absurd your complaint sounds not wanting to walk for 5 seconds? HAHAHAHAHA I DON'T WANT TO LAUGH BUT IT'S ABSURD THAT THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT, FROM HERE TO WHEN ARE THEY SO LAZY?
    You are banned anyways, the complaint is not against you. It's not about lazyness, I just see it as pointless. At the end of the day, only 1 player will have to remap and the others will just chill. What's the point of making 1 person do extra effort for something that can be easily fixed. Again, you are banned, you don't care about the actual quality of the game, your intentions are beyond my understanding, just to throw people off because they didn't like the changes? Everyone who is against changing it back doesn't have a real reason beyond "get over it", "lazy", and so on, no REAL or GENUINE interest in making the game more enjoyable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irreflexivo View Post
    You are banned anyways, the complaint is not against you. It's not about lazyness, I just see it as pointless. At the end of the day, only 1 player will have to remap and the others will just chill. What's the point of making 1 person do extra effort for something that can be easily fixed. Again, you are banned, you don't care about the actual quality of the game, your intentions are beyond my understanding, just to throw people off because they didn't like the changes? Everyone who is against changing it back doesn't have a real reason beyond "get over it", "lazy", and so on, no REAL or GENUINE interest in making the game more enjoyable.
    Y’all loosing their time posting and posting. They not gonna do nothing bout it, is not necessary and also for the ppl that already completed the quest. They are now not able to do it. So it literally have a no go back, not fair for others just to pleased some lazy runners that’s doesn’t want to remap through normal portal. Yall just complaining cuz with fast remap yall had 3 seconds of fast joining. Yall has speed sets and Pere or heroic ghostly. There are more important things to care bout in the game, and not just a quest than do not affect us in nothing.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yuggernaut View Post
    play fair or dont play
    Lol exactly. So all quests remap to dungeons and this one did too, but now it doesn't. Hence unfair. You seem to miss some logic there mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Firulaisss View Post
    We don’t need that lol, don’t be lazy and play the game at it is.
    Lol we were playing the game as it is. You look like u don't like changes but u are prolly slow and put it out as lazy. Who is lazy procing switching spamming skills lol?

Lol all this ppl dont get the real problem, yeah its still fast ? Maybe, its still doable? Ofc but u all are so blind, dont see whats going on.. u r like these ppl who get their salary decreased to the minimal and still think ( Well its ok, better not complain, i can survive because i can buy food so its good)but no its not good, ur quality of life just decreased fool!. Sts has been making devastating changes lately against farming players, but well, u all dont care, important is u can waste ur lives here for a game that dont give a f about u and will always make ur farming harder and annoying, " just work harder" " just get good speed set" answers ty. If sts has some decency bring back the quest that teleport you to the dungeon,...Or you should fix all quests take you to dungeons (example under fire take you to hauntlet, heart of hydra, eye of the fly) go fix all quests not only the one farmers use lol
    Lol this is such a great example. "They made me more broke but meh I can still buy food" hhahahaha. Thats what i mean, people don't realise their quality of life decrease and just settle.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Firulaisss View Post
    Y’all loosing their time posting and posting. They not gonna do nothing bout it, is not necessary and also for the ppl that already completed the quest. They are now not able to do it. So it literally have a no go back, not fair for others just to pleased some lazy runners that’s doesn’t want to remap through normal portal. Yall just complaining cuz with fast remap yall had 3 seconds of fast joining. Yall has speed sets and Pere or heroic ghostly. There are more important things to care bout in the game, and not just a quest than do not affect us in nothing.
    If it doesn't affect u sir, why are u still here ? You like one of the guys that "hey they increased my work hours in my job by 1 hour, but who cares i can spend another hour, **** personal life". Lol Go shoo run to portal. Use your time running.

But i like how u say "They not gonna do nothing bout it", Is it important to cater to the community and keep them happy or is it better to reduce cash inflows for farmers and hope people buy more plat? mhmm.. But what would sts do if such little little things make people leave game one at a time and sooner or later people who spend dollars leave too.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Well said my friend, This guy here idk why he just feels an utter need to butt in even when noone talking to him. I wish i could block this kiddo/fool in my post here or something.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The past era where we remapped to elite southern gates through map was pretty nice, fair to all.
    At present an upgraded version of it, through quest remaps was a very smart way found by players and it's great.

It will create issues when elite hedo comes so remap system for farmers who constantly grind does need to be changed.

Game is alright and economy is cool as it is. More gold made, more cost of items, game owners need to think a way to solve that problem for new players.

Anyone who has a complaint like that kiddo above can basically stay level 66, farm maus and use ebon lol live their old times.

Waiting for a dev to comment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

It seems that you have been in this game for a short time, everyone was affected and do not use Hydra or Infested as an example, both bosses had a high difficulty, this boss now passes in seconds, Hydra and Infested in their time took approximately 1 minute, even more , and although I repeat... it seems that you are new, hydra caused inflation in everything and they had to nerf it after 1 or 2 months due to the excess of gold it gave and its way of remapping made it even more broken
    Then make the map harder? Or nerf the gold drop, the devs should try to minimise loading screens and unnecessary visits to towns, instead of making the game more clunky and repetitive (spending half your time clicking menus) isn’t exactly fun.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    Then make the map harder? Or nerf the gold drop, the devs should try to minimise loading screens and unnecessary visits to towns, instead of making the game more clunky and repetitive (spending half your time clicking menus) isn’t exactly fun.
    No, you need to have more patience, in the last 2 years you have become more anxious than ever, I don't blame you, you have adapted to running fast and destroying with just a few hits, therefore I invite you to play without thinking so much about what will happen , unlike the guy above who told me something related to real life in work environments... that is an argument without logic, since this did not affect 1 individual but everyone, no one was affected, only the amount of gold was reduced per hour in general but that's fine, learn to have more patience to walk, the truth is I worry about how current players evolve, they have become very demanding and do not want to have obstacles in the slightest

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PirateKing View Post
    The past era where we remapped to elite southern gates through map was pretty nice, fair to all.
    At present an upgraded version of it, through quest remaps was a very smart way found by players and it's great.

It will create issues when elite hedo comes so remap system for farmers who constantly grind does need to be changed.

Game is alright and economy is cool as it is. More gold made, more cost of items, game owners need to think a way to solve that problem for new players.

Anyone who has a complaint like that kiddo above can basically stay level 66, farm maus and use ebon lol live their old times.

Waiting for a dev to comment
    What will be the problem in elite mode? I'm already curious to know your point of view, if running 3 seconds is the problem I wouldn't know whether to take you seriously or are you hesitating because it is the worst example of a "problem" you can say

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

It's about laziness, I know that for sure jsjssjsjs not wanting to walk for even 10 seconds is very exaggerated on their part.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

It's about laziness, I know that for sure jsjssjsjs not wanting to walk for even 10 seconds is very exaggerated on their part.
    It was such a nice feature to remap smoothly. It is about enjoying the game more. Someone mentioned to add a Queue, I mentioned to add a daily quest with the same feature, or plainly, allow to join to a portal through the map. I do like the idea to walk and use speed sets whenever they fill a purpose on maps, such as Gauntlet, Indigo, etc. But what's exactly exciting about walking to a damm portal that can be easily joined through the map? There's literally no purpose. It's about the little things that can make an experience more enjoyable. Personally, I'm not requesting this because "I don't want to walk", as I mentioned, only 1 person per party will have to experience this and not necessarily me.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

It was such a nice feature to remap smoothly. It is about enjoying the game more. Someone mentioned to add a Queue, I mentioned to add a daily quest with the same feature, or plainly, allow to join to a portal through the map. I do like the idea to walk and use speed sets whenever they fill a purpose on maps, such as Gauntlet, Indigo, etc. But what's exactly exciting about walking to a damm portal that can be easily joined through the map? There's literally no purpose. It's about the little things that can make an experience more enjoyable. Personally, I'm not requesting this because "I don't want to walk", as I mentioned, only 1 person per party will have to experience this and not necessarily me.
    Bro its to hard for them to understand.. now i Will answer at their level.. We have to remove completely the map, and every city and dungeon will be linked to each other with portals.. and the only way to change city or dungeon w.e is by walking with op ss and go to portals, because we are not lazy players and we enjoy walking and entering portals

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Bro its to hard for them to understand.. now i Will answer at their level.. We have to remove completely the map, and every city and dungeon will be linked to each other with portals.. and the only way to change city or dungeon w.e is by walking with op ss and go to portals, because we are not lazy players and we enjoy walking and entering portals

So you're implying that administrators are like that? I say one thing but the administrators make the final decision, not me and in this case they chose that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Default A Last Request: Return the Remap of the quest to dungeon

The waves I did in EZG doesn’t make your dumb point of view right or anything you will say right.

You argued and nobody agreed to you.

That is all thank you for your participation.

By the way I did 78 in gauntlet and I don’t even try in this game anyway as I used to say the gameplay is crap. The only fun for me is to build a char and try the procs and combos. Up to you to ruin your health with your x4 speed to bp.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Lol this thread is cooked. The whole kitchen burnt down....

On a real note, I don't really get why they did this change. I do believe this change was unnecessary.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Hulyepuja For This Useful Post:

eze