Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: hedo portal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Activista View Post
    If you have thought how absurd your complaint sounds not wanting to walk for 5 seconds? HAHAHAHAHA I DON'T WANT TO LAUGH BUT IT'S ABSURD THAT THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT, FROM HERE TO WHEN ARE THEY SO LAZY?
    You are banned anyways, the complaint is not against you. It's not about lazyness, I just see it as pointless. At the end of the day, only 1 player will have to remap and the others will just chill. What's the point of making 1 person do extra effort for something that can be easily fixed. Again, you are banned, you don't care about the actual quality of the game, your intentions are beyond my understanding, just to throw people off because they didn't like the changes? Everyone who is against changing it back doesn't have a real reason beyond "get over it", "lazy", and so on, no REAL or GENUINE interest in making the game more enjoyable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irreflexivo View Post
    You are banned anyways, the complaint is not against you. It's not about lazyness, I just see it as pointless. At the end of the day, only 1 player will have to remap and the others will just chill. What's the point of making 1 person do extra effort for something that can be easily fixed. Again, you are banned, you don't care about the actual quality of the game, your intentions are beyond my understanding, just to throw people off because they didn't like the changes? Everyone who is against changing it back doesn't have a real reason beyond "get over it", "lazy", and so on, no REAL or GENUINE interest in making the game more enjoyable.
    Y’all loosing their time posting and posting. They not gonna do nothing bout it, is not necessary and also for the ppl that already completed the quest. They are now not able to do it. So it literally have a no go back, not fair for others just to pleased some lazy runners that’s doesn’t want to remap through normal portal. Yall just complaining cuz with fast remap yall had 3 seconds of fast joining. Yall has speed sets and Pere or heroic ghostly. There are more important things to care bout in the game, and not just a quest than do not affect us in nothing.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Firulaisss View Post
    Y’all loosing their time posting and posting. They not gonna do nothing bout it, is not necessary and also for the ppl that already completed the quest. They are now not able to do it. So it literally have a no go back, not fair for others just to pleased some lazy runners that’s doesn’t want to remap through normal portal. Yall just complaining cuz with fast remap yall had 3 seconds of fast joining. Yall has speed sets and Pere or heroic ghostly. There are more important things to care bout in the game, and not just a quest than do not affect us in nothing.
    If it doesn't affect u sir, why are u still here ? You like one of the guys that "hey they increased my work hours in my job by 1 hour, but who cares i can spend another hour, **** personal life". Lol Go shoo run to portal. Use your time running.

But i like how u say "They not gonna do nothing bout it", Is it important to cater to the community and keep them happy or is it better to reduce cash inflows for farmers and hope people buy more plat? mhmm.. But what would sts do if such little little things make people leave game one at a time and sooner or later people who spend dollars leave too.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irreflexivo View Post
    Well said my friend, This guy here idk why he just feels an utter need to butt in even when noone talking to him. I wish i could block this kiddo/fool in my post here or something.