Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: AoA?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Question AoA?

Hi everybody, i was specifically trying to get Goa, Aoa, moderator or developer, does anyone know when the next abassador applicztions will be accepted, because i am really pumped
    Leiekueboz~~Level INFINITY Mage
    MEOW
    Theomigudness<Smile>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Wait, are you trying to get a hold of one of them or did you mean you wanted to be one of them? If it's the latter then all i'm seeing here is one big facepalm.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

The only one you can easily become (easily to a point) is an AoA which you can apply for in the aoa applications section

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default AoA?

I think AOA or GOA are the only ones you can casually apply for...I applied for AOA
    LVL 75 SUPERDEXME... LVL 62 XXSNIPESHOWXX... LVL 37 SUPERTWINKME Lvl 15 VBC
    PROUD GUILD MASTER OF MASS FARMING

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Superdexme View Post
    I think AOA or GOA are the only ones you can casually apply for...
    No.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdexme View Post
    I think AOA or GOA are the only ones you can casually apply for...
    No.
    My bad....lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Don't think you can be a dev, unless you live in Austin.
    Don't think you can be a mod, unless you apply at certain website(not too sure on this one)

Only way to be a GoA is to be awesome beyond words and be specifically picked by devs.
    You can always apply to be an AoA though Here http://www.spacetimestudios.com/foru...A-Applications

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default AoA?

I thought so...you can "casually" apply for AOA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

When did everything become a title? Seriously, I only know a few people in AoA that truly help for the sake of helping. Everyone else seems to be in it for the title.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    When did everything become a title? Seriously, I only know a few people in AoA that truly help for the sake of helping. Everyone else seems to be in it for the title.
    I am so going to enjoy to see how these "everyone else" are going to respond as the truth is finally being said aloud.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

You Should Tell Us Mr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Please don't take this the wrong way, but we don't really...help anymore. We are mostly party planners and community promoters to help others have a good time. I don't know of I'm allowed to say this, not sure why I'm not, but Airrie changed our guidelines a while ago. Ever since we weren't required to help.

And again, don't take this the wrong way. Yes, we are still role models, and yes, we should still help out on our free time. Which most of us love doing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    I am so going to enjoy to see how these "everyone else" are going to respond as the truth is finally being said aloud.
    Most of us won't reply because we won't see it or don't want to reply. And we can all can say we help when we can because everyone does help even if it's just to our friends. But some of us have busier schedules than others or different timezones. So it could be a rare coincidence that you meet up with one of us if we aren't in each others friends list. So you can't possibly know who actually helps just for helping. I can also show up where most forum members are so I can stand out and so you guys can see every time I sign in.
    In my year and a half playing I've only seen Apollo once in pvp and you dudetus once also in balefort(you had a PL shield and so did I. Only reason we spoke actually lol) and I rarely see other forum members too because I'm not friends with most of the people in here.

Not flaming or hating, saying

Edit: Wow, ramble much

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Urqui For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Urqui View Post
    Most of us won't reply because we won't see it or don't want to reply. And we can all can say we help when we can because everyone does help even if it's just to our friends. But some of us have busier schedules than others or different timezones. So it could be a rare coincidence that you meet up with one of us if we aren't in each others friends list. So you can't possibly know who actually helps just for helping. I can also show up where most forum members are so I can stand out and so you guys can see every time I sign in.
    In my year and a half playing I've only seen Apollo once in pvp and you dudetus once also in balefort(you had a PL shield and so did I. Only reason we spoke actually lol) and I rarely see other forum members too because I'm not friends with most of the people in here.

Not flaming or hating, saying

Edit: Wow, ramble much
    I myself bump into many forumers IG in Balefort or in PvP regardless that most of them are in my FL.

On a side note: I do not have PL Shield.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    I myself bump into many forumers IG in Balefort or in PvP regardless that most of them are in my FL.

On a side note: I do not have PL Shield.
    You're more popular than me
    Then I have you confused with someone else with a PL shield, sorry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Wow I feel vindicated, a couple of months ago when AoA was still in its prime days...I posted a thread that basically tells everyone how useless that program is and it's only for gloating and a popularity show...everyone dissed me...bla bla bla Now, the same people who dissed me then are now saying members of AoA are only in it for show and only a few are legit? (not only in this thread, but several other AoA related threads as of late) Bwahahaha, I wish I could find it (It was closed due to flaming)...I would have loved to re-quote what some of you here told me back then I even suggested that they create an "evil" counterpart and create a backstory out of it, and everyone dissed that idea too (although later on, people also started suggesting the same thing LOL!) I guess I was just a little ahead of my time I was right all along (once again...so tired of being right). I said it then, I'll say it again, AoA is nothing more than a bunch of kids gloating because their dev's pets. Remove it, no purpose, devs can create "events" in one click...since when did helping require (or merit) a guild?...AoA still has a pulse (although very weak compared back then when I started negging it), clinging for dear life, and I'll still be here when this AoA program totally dies, and I'll be the first to say "I told you so" . Bookmark it.
    Last edited by vampinoy; 11-07-2012 at 03:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vampinoy View Post
    Wow I feel vindicated, a couple of months ago when AoA was still in its prime days...I posted a thread that basically tells everyone how useless that program is and it's only for show and a popularity show...everyone dissed me...bla bla bla Now, the same people who dissed me then are now saying members of AoA are only in it for show and only a few are legit? Bwahahaha, I wish I could re-quote it but I can't find the thread...I would have loved to re-quote what some of you here told me back then I guess I was just a little ahead of my time I was right all along
    Well when the new AoA came out it we were welcomers to new players like the old AoA. Not useless
    But Airrie changed our direction to party planners, where we come up with ideas so people can do and maybe win gold or plat. Not useless

We all pitch in when Delphina puts up an event.
    This is what Airrie told us(can't post actual quote, just copied part of his post)
    Ambassadors are all about bringing the community together through events, contests, tournaments and parties!

1. You are no longer asked to login to your helper toon and stand around to help. (This is no longer a direction in the program)
    2. We won't have the issue of "I login to help but no one else is on..."
    3. You can continue to be a superstar helper anytime if you like. This is out of your own kindness and time but no longer a focus of the program.
    4. These changes are effective immediately
    @dudetus I'm still trying to remember who it was with the PL shield. Was so certain it was you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

No, everybody is missing thr point, i said i need a dev mod aoa goa or anybodys help not wanted to be one, well, i do wanna be aoa
    MEOW
    Theomigudness<Smile>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Alright, dev/mod, close the thread please, this is getting outta hand
    MEOW
    Theomigudness<Smile>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Urqui View Post
    Well when the new AoA came out it we were welcomers to new players like the old AoA. Not useless
    But Airrie changed our direction to party planners, where we come up with ideas so people can do and maybe win gold or plat. Not useless

We all pitch in when Delphina puts up an event.
    This is what Airrie told us(can't post actual quote, just copied part of his post)
    Welcomers to new players? WTF LOL! So without you guys new players will not feel welcomed? puh-lease, spare me from the gloating Besides, I used to run a guild of 300+ people, not one was welcomed by an AoA, I, together with awesome officers and vets, welcomed them and showed them the ropes. Party planners? what is this some kind of high school soiree? The devs can make events on their own without you (how hard it is to send e-mails, post in forums, post in facebook/twitter? hahaha)...people hold events on their own without you (guild stuff)...so...you're just that guy in the middle looking for identity (of course, being dev's pet makes up for it)... ...Sorry to burst that bubble...

PS: Oh I agree OP, let's get this thread closed, before more AoA's come to the rescue LOL!
    Last edited by vampinoy; 11-07-2012 at 08:14 AM.