Thread: How I did, to play Arcane Legends.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Cool How I did, to play Arcane Legends.

Ok guys, it's my true story, about everything I did today, to get that Arcane Legends because I couldn't wait.

I woke up at around 8:00 AM, took my breakfast then shower. Played few minutes on Star Legends with my only device, iPhone 3GS.
    At around 9:30 AM, I took a look on forums, saw Arcane Legends pictures, then had a voice saying ''I want Arcane Legends NOW!'' so I took my iPhone in my hands, looked at it sadly, and went back to bed.
    10:30 AM, jumped off my bed, looked on google a shop who buys stuff for Cash, found one named ''Cash Converters'' at about 30 minutes walk from home.
    11:00 AM, got out of my house, walked to the shop, arrived there, showed my iPhone 3GS to sell and that's what happened:

Me: ''Hello, I come to sell my iPhone 3GS, you can look at it, it's perfectly good and no scratch on it!''
    Buyer: ''Hm, I see. I'll give you 80 pounds for that!''
    Me: *shocked* "80 pounds? That's cheap..''
    Buyer: ''Will do 90 pounds but cannot do more''
    Me: ''Let's do it''.

Then, go out of the shop with no more iPhone, but with 90 pounds.

1:00 PM, looked for hours, everywhere for Android second-hand shops, and none.
    Came back sad, looked up around google and stuff, and 45 minutes walk away there was THE shop for Android second-hand. So I went to it, and bargained for an Android device that was 120 pounds, for 90 pounds! I now have a brilliant Sony Ericsson with nothing broken, looks new and stuff for only 90 pounds! Gosh today was an adventure!

I now have an Android for the first time in my life *waves to the little green guy* and sadly said a big fat GOODBYE to Apple!
    I now have Arcane Legends running smoothly and looking wonderful! Thanks for the help from some members!
    Last edited by Astrocat; 11-07-2012 at 01:26 PM.