Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Um? Dragonet?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Default Um? Dragonet?

I think people who spent. 24/7 getting an elite dragonet weapon deserves something else other than an elite 71 item with terrible stats even worse than the original phantom set. We should be able to trade in our dragonet elite items for a few red diamonds tbh. People spent thousands of platinum and time to get these weapons and for them to not benefit us in any way? I think is just another way sts made money and didn't give back or give enough back to their players. Most people will probably disagree because most people didn't want to spend the time to get it. But anyone else would obviously agree. Please be constructive with the criticism I'm open to everyone's opinion.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rushorgtfo For This Useful Post:

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

At least a bonus with the 71 set , aswell

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I think that a set bonus (thats reasonably good) should be awarded for having the elite dragonet weapons with a blackened set. I personally don't have the items, so its of no benefit to me. But I think something should be there for those who did grind out that quest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

There was never any indication that you would get anything other than the elite weapons. You made your decision then, probably aware of this, and went for the elite weapons anyway.

A set bonus would be a good idea, but that's as far as it should go.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Drizzid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzid View Post
    There was never any indication that you would get anything other than the elite weapons. You made your decision then, probably aware of this, and went for the elite weapons anyway.

When there's a quest that takes multiple days to complete and endless elixers ? You assume something other than a useless bow will be awarded down the line. Instead of it bring a money pit quest with no real reward. Obviously you haven't don't the quest so your opinion is that it'd make it unfair if we got a few red diamonds or something if we turn it into an npc because u think it'll " unfair" to you and everyone else who didn't do it. But really you probably didn't feel like putting the time in to get it. And there is a set bonus for those who didn't know and it's like. 1 damage. 1 crit. We deserve something else for putting 18 hours and 2 k plat into one quest

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzid:845361

Exactly, they never said u will get anythin besides the elite weapon with a sweet proc,
    U should be happy u got a limited item that many dont have, just like yur coconut.

Im pretty sure there is goin to be a set bonus for dragonet set plus elite weapon,
    I assume so cause the elite egg gives bonus

Imagine elite wep set with dragon , mixed witha draginet vanity set....super prooooooo

Cant wait
    Last edited by LwMark; 11-08-2012 at 01:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LwMark View Post
    Exactly, they never said u will get anythin besides the elite weapon with a sweet proc,
    U should be happy u got a limited item that many dont have, just like yur coconut.

Im pretty sure there is goin to be a set bonus for dragonet set plus elite weapon,

Imagine elite wep set with dragon , mixed witha draginet vanity set....super prooooooo

Cant wait

Ya so pro! Woot for Lvl 71 gear! No. That's a stupid compensation. I would much rather have my plat and time spent back than the bow.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rushorgtfo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

[QUOTE=LwMark;845398]Exactly, they never said u will get anythin besides the elite weapon with a sweet proc,

Cant wait

Also i didnt spend one thrash elexier AT ALL except maybe 100plat worth of shamus and some gold 7k pots.
    U didnt need to buy one elexier at all, everyone choses it to make their game easier. Ik people who recieved atleast one wep without buyin elexiers[/QUOTE

And tbh they most likely only delayed crafting so people could use egg while it last. It probably won't give a bonus with crafted 76 so the egg will be useless and so will everyone including myself racin to 76. It's these small little things that sts profits so much on and the community gets little back. If the egg doesn't work with crafting. I seriously have no more faith in this game.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rushorgtfo For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rushorgtfo:845402

Cant wait

Ya so pro! Woot for Lvl 71 gear! No. That's a stupid compensation. I would much rather have my plat and time spent back than the bow.

Also i didnt spend one thrash elexier AT ALZL except maybe 100plat worth of shamus and some gold 7k pots.
    U didnt need to buy one elexier at all, everyone choses it to make their game easier. Ik people who recieved atleast one wep without buyin elexiers.

Why is a stupid compensation? Thats what u signed up for when u did ur first dragonet run, they never said anythin u will get besides the wep, so anythin after we should be happy. Honestly this is the first thread/post i seen complaining about those sweet weapons. I peraonally have used my axe still, i dont even own a l75 set at all, and i wont. My axe works just fine, plus these weapons are l71, were at l76 cap alredy, do expect these weps to be better thrn l75+ weapons? No

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

[QUOTE=Rushorgtfo:845407]

Cant wait

Also i didnt spend one thrash elexier AT ALL except maybe 100plat worth of shamus and some gold 7k pots.
    U didnt need to buy one elexier at all, everyone choses it to make their game easier. Ik people who recieved atleast one wep without buyin elexiers[/QUOTE

And tbh they most likely only delayed crafting so people could use egg while it last. It probably won't give a bonus with crafted 76 so the egg will be useless and so will everyone including myself racin to 76. It's these small little things that sts profits so much on and the community gets little back. If the egg doesn't work with crafting. I seriously have no more faith in this game.
    Ye the egg should combine with crafted and non crafted to complete sets, but again u grinded to 71 an got a coconut helm that is worthlessssss, y not complain.bout that? atleast egg combines with set an u can use for somethin. Dont get me wrong i see where yur comin from but still, we grinded for only what they said we were gettin, was our choice, anythin.more we should b happy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

IT was a sneak peek map, as advertised. You got something unique that wasn't available generally.

Everyone knew what the reward was and most people said they weren't going to spend the time on the quest, and explained why as well. I think it was clearly an informed choice to go and get the Elite item in that time and to spend whatever platinum and time you wanted to.

Im not sure STS has to give any additional bonus to those items at all. Even if they did, there would be people complaining that they chose not to complete the quest based on what the reward was advertised and a new reward bonus would be unfair as they would have done the quest if they knew in advance..
    EdtheEagle - Lvl 76 bird a.k.a. "Yeti fodder".
    Curiositee - Lvl 76 mage a.k.a. farmer alt
    Edthe Rhino - Lvl 76 Rhino / Gold Mule ha ha

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chopper For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

[QUOTE=LwMark;845410]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushorgtfo:845407

Ye the egg should combine with crafted and non crafted to complete sets, but again u grinded to 71 an got a coconut helm that is worthlessssss, y not complain.bout that? atleast egg combines with set an u can use for somethin. Dont get me wrong i see where yur comin from but still, we grinded for only what they said we were gettin, was our choice, anythin.more we should b happy

Not angry about the coconut cause down the road they made it count towards the elite vanity rings so I did get something out of it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

They gave what they promised to give...stop the crying....

I grind to cap on gold pots, should I be rewarded something extra for doing that, no, I don't believe so, even though its one heck of a grind.

Who knows whats in store for those weapons, only time and Techno will tell.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

[QUOTE=Rushorgtfo:845459]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushorgtfo:845407

Not angry about the coconut cause down the road they made it count towards the elite vanity rings so I did get something out of it
    U also got the monarch at same time so technically its just a vanity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

The one thing about the dragonet preview items is that they are elite items, a class that is still fairly new to PL. It isn't unreasonable for people to think that there will be some kind of set bonus with these items given that the only other elite class items (from humania) did get such a bonus. I think making them form a set with BSM items with a bonus of some kind is a pretty reasonable thing for people to expect and for STS to actually do. I like how they made the humania elite items basically interchangeable with the 2-handed crafted weapons as far as sets go, and that it would be good to do something similar these BSM elite items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Here is a comparison to other level 71 gear. Judge for yourself if
    you think "elite" or "exclusive." I would personally like stats closer
    to the lvl 71 gear but still use the black dragon armor and the
    elite bow... I like the extra range of the cross bow for certain bosses
    and the proc is pretty cool.

Name:  1352406834174.jpg
Views: 747
Size:  67.9 KB

Name:  1352406864731.jpg
Views: 1118
Size:  102.1 KB

Name:  1352406738193.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  95.3 KB

Name:  1352406889141.jpg
Views: 566
Size:  100.1 KB

This does not even include the set bonus for the full flying dragonscale set

22. The Following User Says Thank You to drgrimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rushorgtfo View Post
    When there's a quest that takes multiple days to complete and endless elixers ?
    I used 0 elixir and 0 platinum to get mine. Just FYI

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    I used 0 elixir and 0 platinum to get mine. Just FYI
    boss!
    EdtheEagle - Lvl 76 bird a.k.a. "Yeti fodder".
    Curiositee - Lvl 76 mage a.k.a. farmer alt
    Edthe Rhino - Lvl 76 Rhino / Gold Mule ha ha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Plat wasn't necessary at all there (only to make it faster), you had 40 days time - thats pretty much IMO . I personally made it once without any plat aswell , and it took me "only" ~48 hours play time.
    Proud Co-Leader of Xplict
    Sciazaratek: lv. 75 str/dex polarbear;
    Sciazarcher : lv.71 pure dex duck ;
    Sciazmage : lv. 75 pure int enchanter ;

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Lvl 75 items are more powerful than lvl 71 items? MIND = BLOWN.

Lvl 71 Elite wep and Dragon Armors were top during lvl 71 cap. U can't expect more than that.