Thread: Um? Dragonet?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos:845548
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushorgtfo View Post
    When there's a quest that takes multiple days to complete and endless elixers ?
    I used 0 elixir and 0 platinum to get mine. Just FYI
    Its just the elexier speakin in him its ok

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

well the lesson i learned is to never again buy into the "time limited" reward items anymore because they are only good for vanity which i don't really care for. i was one of the first 50 players or so who completed the dragonet quest and i spent a ton of plat and valuable TIME finishing the quest also farming the black dragon sets and now they seem to just take up stash space.

i've only used the elite bow for a total of 1 day since i got it. the proc looks cool and all but its inferior to a 71 forgotten bow.

i also spent around 1000 plat racing to cap at 76 in order to get the egg shield but i've never once used it.

now the 75 craft items are out and i'm tempted to buy another plat package but don't really see the value of doing so anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Yes I agree. We need set bonus or something that will make us feel our suffering getting those elite weapons aren't worthless. WE spent massive time and money just to get them and we dont want it to be worth anything totaly. Base on my personal experience, let me share this to ya'll ppl . I lost my job because of PL, my boss saw me playing while working (LOL) so he fired the hell outa me. Doesn't matter to me tho, thats how I love this game. So please, STS,,,,,, Don't dispaoint us PLEASE.
    Thanks for reading.

Wammm
    (PL Hunters)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wammm View Post
    Base on my personal experience, let me share this to ya'll ppl . I lost my job because of PL, my boss saw me playing while working (LOL) so he fired the hell outa me. Doesn't matter to me tho, thats how I love this game. So please, STS,,,,,, Don't dispaoint us PLEASE.
    Thanks for reading.

Wammm
    (PL Hunters)

damn the secret is to get your boss to start playing pocket legends first and give him a few pinks so he'll let you play on the job.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Give someone an inch and they will take a mile What disappointment are you talking about? It was clear what you were getting yourself into before the achievement...if you were disappointed of the rewards back then, then why did you even bother going for it in the first place, eh? Caramba, I swear people find ways to get away with just about everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wammm View Post
    Yes I agree. We need set bonus or something that will make us feel our suffering getting those elite weapons aren't worthless. WE spent massive time and money just to get them and we dont want it to be worth anything totaly. Base on my personal experience, let me share this to ya'll ppl . I lost my job because of PL, my boss saw me playing while working (LOL) so he fired the hell outa me. Doesn't matter to me tho, thats how I love this game. So please, STS,,,,,, Don't dispaoint us PLEASE.
    Thanks for reading.

Wammm
    (PL Hunters)
    ...and I'm from Mars

PS: Cool story bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Waiting to death for those "Crafted Elite Set" paird with my loving elite weap. Lawl. Thats the disapointment bro...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Bet yu wont liquidate it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vampinoy View Post
    Give someone an inch and they will take a mile What disappointment are you talking about? It was clear what you were getting yourself into before the achievement...if you were disappointed of the rewards back then, then why did you even bother going for it in the first place, eh? Caramba, I swear people find ways to get away with just about everything

that's why some people will quit buying plat cuz the rewards arent worth it

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lilweezy:846119
    Quote Originally Posted by vampinoy View Post

that's why some people will quit buying plat cuz the rewards arent worth it
    People who complain will def be the first to get the next limited edition item in the future

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I'd like to see 2 things:

1) set bonus for black dragon helm, armor and elite weapon

2) elite weapon should be sellable/tradeable

then we would actually own something valueable that we could sell, or even if we didn't sell, it would have some value. As of now, I've leveled up to 76 and my elite axe is pretty useless to me. Just like a vanity item I would wear on rare occasion.

But even if they don't make it tradeable, if they at least gave a nice set bonus, and maybe some really cool effect that would make me want to wear the set for looks, then that would be cool. Right now it just looks somewhat plain so I don't even bother.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

I love the axe an i still use, havent even bought a 75 set, dont plan on it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I agree, the elite weps obtained from the Fire Forest quest should have a set bonus at the very least. Consider this:

1) Elite Weapon quest required 500 ichors which translates to about 1500 to 2000 Dragonet runs. Given the optimistic estimate that Ichors drop 1/3 of the time (many would argue lesser drop rates), this translates to:

1500 runs x 5 minutes per run = 7,500 minutes or 125 hours or 5.21 days of playtime
    2000 runs x 5 minutes per run = 10,000 minutes or 166 hours or 6.94 days of playtime
    *playtime estimate shortens with elixirs or trashers

Given the considerably long play time required to complete the quest, the Elite Weapon should at least be useable. I have the Elite Staff and Elite Bow from the Fire Forest quest and I hardly use them, the elite weapons from Mystery Mash are better. I find it ironic to call these weapons from Fire Forest "Elite"

2) Disappointingly, the Elite Weapons dropped from Mystery Mash were considerably better in stats and firepower even though it is a lot Easier to obtain these weapons than the ones obtained from Fire Forest.

So indeed, STS should consider having these elite weapons from Fire Forest feel more like they are indeed ELITE
    PL: Ebalata (Enchantress) - 76; Ciiem (Warrior) - 75; Angstybird (Archer) - 72
    AL: Ebalata (Sorcerer) - 16

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebalata For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rushorgtfo View Post
    I think people who spent. 24/7 getting an elite dragonet weapon deserves something else other than an elite 71 item with terrible stats even worse than the original phantom set. We should be able to trade in our dragonet elite items for a few red diamonds tbh. People spent thousands of platinum and time to get these weapons and for them to not benefit us in any way? I think is just another way sts made money and didn't give back or give enough back to their players. Most people will probably disagree because most people didn't want to spend the time to get it. But anyone else would obviously agree. Please be constructive with the criticism I'm open to everyone's opinion.
    Seems kinda smart tbh
    PL:Sharkknife (77 bird in <Rated M>), Ubertwink (Bes 56 in <FFA>/PL Minuteman, Wrathfuluber (One Of The Last 1st Gen Wrathfuls)||| AL: Depend-46 (proud member of <Mag(nub)num>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Elite twister 1 minute,Elite dragon's 80 hour ,which not where to apply, only as an ornament.