Thread: ***4 Small and Helpfull addons to Guilds***

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default ***4 Small and Helpfull addons to Guilds***

-Would it be possible for a member calculator to be added to the guild screen?
    +As master of my own guild I have spoken to many other guild masters and they agree that they would appreciate having such a device...
    +It would enable us to know whether or not our guilds are growing, and or if we need to change certain ways we run our guild...

-Also adding a Sign or bullettin board in the Guild hall that only officers/master could post on would be a phenominal idea...
    +I am as active as i possibly can be but when I have an announcement to make to my guild, of course not all of them are going to be online at that exact period of time...
    +The board could also be used to display when the next officer meeting will be and or when any guild pvp/pve events will be taking place next...

-My third addon, and im certain this will be the least appreciated addon, would be an Ally Guild Function...
    +If the game ever finnally gets a Guild vs. Guild function, than members of ally guilds would be able to be called upon to help fight!
    +Even though there is no funtion for it already many guilds are creating alliances already, I have been offered two alliance requests already and accepted both.

-Lastly, I think it would be a good idea to have members of the same guild have a different colored name and title, instead of blue....
    +Like if a member of the same guild comes into the room, his or her name would appear red... but only to guildmates...
    +This could even apply to Ally guild members, whom could have a yellow name and title...

Thanks for your consideration.

[ChicoX - Master of The Forsaken Immortals]

[Edit:] Also a search function for guild members names would be very helpfull!
    Last edited by Chico102693; 11-17-2012 at 06:45 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chico102693 For This Useful Post: