Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nice one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zithorio View Post
    As for that noob on page 1, it's called walk through a wall on a ranged character and kill everything, thus allowing you to solo all of le and get to level 30, rather easily, and virtually unharmed. And yes you could watch.
    I am no noob. I play by the rules. Once they fix the walking through walls your arguement won't hold water.
    PL acct 4/7/10 - Setec Lvl 52 STR Bear | SL acct 8/29/11 - Setec Lvl 10 Commando | DL acct created 9/16/12 - Setec Lvl 17 Male | AL acct 3/28/13 - Setec Lvl 9 Warrior | iOS 8 on iPad Mini 2/iPhone 6

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default What?

Quote Originally Posted by Xervitude View Post
    Dont post on a public forums then. Criticizing is what people on the net do.
    Forums aren't for making fun of you, so that post doesn't even make any sort of sense in this situation. And people who criticize on the net for no reason are trolls. I voiced my opinion, I don't want to be called stupid because of it, do you get that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by setec View Post
    I am no noob. I play by the rules. Once they fix the walking through walls your arguement won't hold water.
    That may be well and true but, key words, only when they fix it will this NOT matter, until then I could easily solo to level 30, at the same time, get almost every good drop in the process.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zithorio View Post
    Forums aren't for making fun of you, so that post doesn't even make any sort of sense in this situation. And people who criticize on the net for no reason are trolls. I voiced my opinion, I don't want to be called stupid because of it, do you get that?
    But if said opinion is stupid, then you will get called stupid.
    This is my opinion, so I don't permit you to criticize and make fun of this post
    Oh dearie me. Frankly I dont give a dam what you permit and do not permit. Who died and made you king of the internet? hmmm? The world does not revolve around you.

Just as you are free to voice your opinion, we are also free to voice our opinion about your opinion.

If you feel compelled to voice your opinion, then you must face the corresponding feedback.
    If you post something good and wonderful, people will praise and compliment you.
    If you post something stupid and whinny, well, I think we can see what happens.