Thread: Feedback on Daily Blessings nerf.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Default Feedback on Daily Blessings nerf.

Hey y'all, just read snakes thread about the blessing nerf and I certainly wouldn't be happy if they nerfed it. Here are some of my reasons why:

1. Ruins the whole point of DB (Daily Blessings) Sts made the daily blessings to reward platinum to people who can't buy it and they play regularly.

2. People who don't have credit cards (kids) OR people in countries where credit cards are banned, get left out because they can't access/buy plat and this is one of the reasons sts made DB.

3. If endgame is mainly based on platinum, then the people who cannot access platinum would miss out on a lot of things but DB balanced it out. If DB gets nerfed, those people would struggle because:

- They wouldn't be able to farm because they wouldn't have luck elixirs we all know no reroll pinks have a low drop rate

- They wouldn't level fast (150k required to lvl from 70-76) and if they don't cap fast, they'll miss out on elite dungeons. I know lots of people who quit because of this.

4. DB actually profited the devs, I say this because, people purchase a lot of platinum to buy character slots. people buying more and more platinum profited devs.

5. It would show that devs favor the paying customers than the people who don't buy platinum but spend as much amount of time as the paying people.

6. Low earnings of free platinum. We all know W3I is stingy when it comes to plat, I barely get 5 plat a day and DB was a great alternative, but if DB is nerfed then STS would have to find another way for free platinum earnings.

My birthday wish (yes it's my bday) is that STS DONT NERF DB please. But since I know sts wouldn't like all the toon armies, I have a solution: Make the 30 plat payout a LITTLE (not by a lot at all) rarer, but leave all others as they are. I would hate it if they removed DB altogether. Also make the 2500 (stupid) gold payout rare, I hate waiting 5 days (5k gold) and then getting a worthless 2.5k gold. I'm not telling sts how to do their job but as a community's voice, I would like it to happen.

~ Miracle
    Last edited by Bless; 11-10-2012 at 12:34 PM.
    Credits to Iady

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post: