Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Possible Solutions To Daily Blessings

1) Increase the amount of days required to hit chance for plat
    2) Decrease awards
    3) Limit amount of blessings one account is able to recieve per day

My favorite solution is listed below:

The elf queen blesses you for doing what? Tapping a few buttons. We could change that and create a new npc named elf queen and place it in balefort castle. To receive your blessing, you must first talk to her and receive a quest. The quest is easy, something like killing 10-25 people enemies within your level range. You'll be earning exp as usual unless your at cap. Return when finished with the quest to receive the normal blessings. The streak of 1-5 days should be kept. 10-25 kills are nothing for one characte but if 100 charactersx10-25, 1000-2500 kills is not very convenient. Better run plasma. In addition, this solves the problem of blessings in pvp. Since you can only receive blessings from the elf queen inside the towne, tough luck for the x3 users in rockwall forts.

Personally i dont want to change anything about the blessings but STS is a business and we can at least try to minimize the nerf :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm playing on an LG l38c. Clicked on daily blessings today and was supposed to receive a three x combo But did not receive it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Lene View Post
    I'm playing on an LG l38c. Clicked on daily blessings today and was supposed to receive a three x combo But did not receive it.
    First off you're not supposed to "necro" or in other words post on old threads. Look at the date of the thread for example this one was created 2 years ago therefore it's old and shouldn't be posted on. In response to you're post though, you aren't "supposed" to receive a 3x combo blessing it is random. Even on the day 5 it is random but there is a chance on that day to receive a vanity.

Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

I like the concept of plat rewards for loyal gamers who play daily. Perhaps a new reward system added for each account only (not each avatar toon) , pl gold , pots and plat at the end of each week.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    I like the concept of plat rewards for loyal gamers who play daily. Perhaps a new reward system added for each account only (not each avatar toon) , pl gold , pots and plat at the end of each week.
    We used to have that for deal of the day, then people abused by making 20 level 1 characters. Sts then proceeded to take it out of deal of the day.

I agree with programmed in this case, don't necro old threads ESPECIALLY when you don't even know if said idea has been implemented or not.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

wow yeah lol... this is from 2012 phew
    IGNS: TUBBYBEHR!! LVL 40 REAPER NUKEY. LVL 40 MAGE PALLY SHUMIAN,+ xsmxkitesxfdx ~ 17~ and xsmskitexfdx ~ 27~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNoob View Post
    We used to have that for deal of the day, then people abused by making 20 level 1 characters. Sts then proceeded to take it out of deal of the day.

I agree with programmed in this case, don't necro old threads ESPECIALLY when you don't even know if said idea has been implemented or not.
    It was the daily blessings and day 5, you had the oppportunity for plat or pl gold for each toon. This was abused by those who have many toons.

The deal of the day are elixars or vanities you can purchase with platinum.

I was suggesting a new reward system for each email each account, meaning you can only get plat once for that email.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

How about using the old system, the first one that was abused but only works with toons L50+? Toons under 56 can only get elixers, but toons L50+ can earn 1-10k gold a day depending on the level of toon and 5-30 platinum on the 5th day of blessings but only the top 3 toons on an account have a chance at platinum. Making it impossible to abuse and you'd need to put effort to leveling toons to be given a chance at gold and only your top 3 highest level toons above L50 have a chance at platinum. And the higher level you are the more gold you can earn after L50.
    example: L50= 1k gold
    L55= 2k gold
    L60= 3k gold
    L65= 4k gold
    L70= 5k gold
    L75= 7k gold
    L76= 9k gold
    L77= 10k gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts