Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2012-11-12 Content Update (107697)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

emeginize saglik ama bu turkce dildestegini neden unutuyorsunuz. hergün neredeyse güncelleme geliyor ama neden bunun icinde turkce yani turkish dil destegi gelmiyor anlmis deilim.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Parisli View Post
    emeginize saglik ama bu turkce dildestegini neden unutuyorsunuz. hergün neredeyse güncelleme geliyor ama neden bunun icinde turkce yani turkish dil destegi gelmiyor anlmis deilim.
    Damn it...
    <Polish Legends Facebook>
    PL: Gibol, Gibolek, Gibolmag, Gibolol, Gibololo, GibolRanger
    AL: Gibol

I'm the guy with my hand on your shoulder
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lilweezy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TEOKILLO View Post
    Mawthy look at this

wow so you are that dragon scammer? http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...l=1#post806098
    What dragon scammer? O.o
    O Hai Der

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #64
    Developer - Inactive Techno Email's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

We're all very sad to see the free plat and gold blessings go, and I certainly understand all of your concerns on the topic. We hope to be able to offer something like this again in the future using technology that will allow us to limit this to limit these rewards to individual accounts. In the (shorter term) future, I also hope to add some more new gear drops to Daily Blessing... Plans for that are still very much in a brainstorming phase, but I thought I'd plant the seed in case it it sparks any interest. Until then, we hope that you guys continue to enjoy the bonuses of free stacking 24-hour elixirs and unique vanities!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Techno Email For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Techno Email:850667
    We're all very sad to see the free plat and gold blessings go, and I certainly understand all of your concerns on the topic. We hope to be able to offer something like this again in the future using technology that will allow us to limit this to limit these rewards to individual accounts. In the (shorter term) future, I also hope to add some more new gear drops to Daily Blessing... Plans for that are still very much in a brainstorming phase, but I thought I'd plant the seed in case it it sparks any interest. Until then, we hope that you guys continue to enjoy the bonuses of free stacking 24-hour elixirs and unique vanities!
    how about collectable gear from DB? Like angel but only helm and armor?
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default 2012-11-12 Content Update (107697)

I though ..... What if there was a rule of chance> The lower platinum you have the higher chance to get a maximum of 1 to 5 plat. So players that really need it would still have some hope.......well it was taken away.....but i think 30plat was way too much. It could just even be from 1-3 plat.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird:850682
    I'm all for bringing the angel vanities back (not the statted gear), not for free though.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

You could have come up with a better way to handle this, once again those of us who did nothing wrong are being screwed, and people wonder why the amount of good people in the world is going down..... It's crap like this the people who exploited the blessing got everything where as those of us who didn't got next to nothing and won't be getting anything else..... Think things through instead of rewarding people who take advantage of the system
    <a href=http://i50.tinypic.com/1zfoqib.jpg target=_blank>http://i50.tinypic.com/1zfoqib.jpg</a>
    AL Ign: Diseased, Vilified, and Monumental
    PL Ign: MassAtrocity, MassInferno, and MassInsanity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mass atrocity:850711
    You could have come up with a better way to handle this, once again those of us who did nothing wrong are being screwed, and people wonder why the amount of good people in the world is going down..... It's crap like this the people who exploited the blessing got everything where as those of us who didn't got next to nothing and won't be getting anything else..... Think things through instead of rewarding people who take advantage of the system
    Exactly my thoughts.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I like x3 combo and plat from daily blessing ,only.
    But thx for new angtena.
    Dev can you sell back red shiled vanity i like it.
    Last edited by Uyen An; 11-13-2012 at 01:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Techno Email View Post
    Please keep your useless vanities and i keep my money. in case of db sts has been very fast with "balancing". what about dragon vanities? what about forgotten bow? i think, you are only balancing thinks for selling more plat. I`m 46 years old and i`m playing mmo`s since several years. your way is well known - downstairs.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird:850682
    Quote Originally Posted by Techno Email:850667
    If ur guna do that might as well add founders in to,maybe the shield of gratitude and some cops

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Defencer View Post
    Please keep your useless vanities and i keep my money. in case of db sts has been very fast with "balancing". what about dragon vanities? what about forgotten bow? i think, you are only balancing thinks for selling more plat. I`m 46 years old and i`m playing mmo`s since several years. your way is well known - downstairs.
    LOL, Your'e 46 and crying about losing free stuff in a game...get real please....

This sense of entitlement for free pixels makes no sense to me, at least they didn't take it away all together. The chance for some of the elixirs they give out for free is still awesome. The 24hr 3x combo in itself is worth 720-960 plat. That to me is more than generous, its like having a thrasher for a whole day.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cobraguy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cobraguy View Post
    LOL, Your'e 46 and crying about losing free stuff in a game...get real please....

This sense of entitlement for free pixels makes no sense to me, at least they didn't take it away all together. The chance for some of the elixirs they give out for free is still awesome. The 24hr 3x combo in itself is worth 720-960 plat. That to me is more than generous, its like having a thrasher for a whole day.
    The 3x combo arrives all 10 days or so. For the rest of the time i can farm in lower stages or pay for trasher to be able to play bsm. BSM without pot is unplayable! I like to pay for playing a good game, but the price has to be real. 20 $ for 4 hours is too much. for eve (for example) i pay 15 euros for 1 month. this is a good deal. limit the number of toons of each acc and it will be ok.

sorry, i learned english 30 years ago at school :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Defencer View Post
    The 3x combo arrives all 10 days or so. For the rest of the time i can farm in lower stages or pay for trasher to be able to play bsm. BSM without pot is unplayable! I like to pay for playing a good game, but the price has to be real. 20 $ for 4 hours is too much. for eve (for example) i pay 15 euros for 1 month. this is a good deal. limit the number of toons of each acc and it will be ok.

sorry, i learned english 30 years ago at school :-)

I can understand your english just fine, its not that. I rarely play with elixirs, and I have no problems on a pure dex bird playing in BSM. The reason so many think that BSM is unplayable without a thrasher is because they're so used to playing with them, their skills are degraded. On a 3x combo I can own pretty much any map in this game solo, usually without dying.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cobraguy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Techno Email View Post
    Thanks for hanging in there on this thread to hear what players have to say, TE. I think this solution of no gold/plat for anyone ever is a case of throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Your comment leads me to believe you might just do some kind of limiting in the future, so that you could offer plat/gold and still thwart the current exploiters, which would clearly be a better solution. I hope you really are trying to make that happen and the current solution is merely the interim fix along the way there.

The way I see it, giving out a little plat not only serves as a great loyalty prize, but may also convert some recipients into future plat buyers as well. It's likely to be a net gain to STS's bottom line if done in a non-exploitable way.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Fusionstrike For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I can understand your english just fine, its not that. I rarely play with elixirs, and I have no problems on a pure dex bird playing in BSM. The reason so many think that BSM is unplayable without a thrasher is because they're so used to playing with them, their skills are degraded. On a 3x combo I can own pretty much any map in this game solo, usually without dying.
    ... but only with 3x combo. thats the point! STS should create more riddles and the need for partys to play with strategies against bosses. it must be possible to play without trasher. To invest plat for time is ok, but there must be a relation. Or alternativly give players a chance to earn some plat for free. another option is to get plat drops from bosses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Day 5 just became Day meh ... I'd rather have Day 4 blessings over Day 5 blessings now. Can we just count up to 4 then keep going back to Day 4 unless a late visit sends it back to Day 1? I do not want antennas. Antennas are Android things. I am not an Android user. I already have so many colors of antennas that I had to buy more inventory slots. And they never did come up with a prize to have all antennas. I just don't want another antenna. I'm sick of antennas. On Day 5 now all I get are things I already had. Got a shield, delete it... got an antenna, delete it... I'd rather have a Day 4 reward any time.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snakespeare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

I rarely play with elixirs, and I have no problems on a pure dex bird playing in BSM. The reason so many think that BSM is unplayable without a thrasher is because they're so used to playing with them, their skills are degraded.
    Same here im pure dex, and i play in pugs sober.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Same here im pure dex, and i play in pugs sober.
    I am also pure dex and I play in pugs ... Oh, I think I see my issue. In game elixirs help me counter that

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?