Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Guide: Arcane Legends quests

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Default FAQ, Patch notes

FAQ:
    • Q: How do I gain access to the Realm of Shadows?
      A: There are only 2 quests that are necessary to enter the Realm of Shadows:
      Permafrost accepted by King Erik
      Gleipnir accepted via Grimnr's corpse
    • Q: How do I gain access to Expedition Camp?
      A: Interact with the Quest Drop and gain the quest The Dragkin are Coming!
      Then speak with Jorrick located in Paradise Pier on the pier to start the quest To Tindirin!
      Finally, speak with Captain Oarswood located in Paradise Pier on the pier next to Jorrick and choose Sail to Tindrin!
    • Q: How do I gain access to Garetta?
      A: First talk to Garetta Villager in Trader's Outpost
      Then go to Ydra Forest - Ydra Forest, which is the third map in Ydra Forest, not the first, the THIRD, head due north in that map, there is a sign when you get close, eventually a prompt will ask: Travel to Garetta Village?
      Choose Yes.
      Portal access will grant once you enter

• Q: How do you get pets from quests?
      A: The Surprise Item that you get from pet quests is a special chest that has a chance to grant a pet egg. The chest is opened upon completion of the quest and if you don't get an egg then try again the following day.
    • Q: How do you tell how many quests you have completed for each section?
      A: Currently all you can do is keep a personal tally, there is no quest counter like in PL or SL.
    • Q: Really is that all the quests?
      A: Those are all the quests that I have run into, some seem to be getting added into the game as time progresses but I think I add them fairly fast. If you have a quest that isn't on the list feel free to post or pm me. Screenshots are always welcomed.
    • Q: If you have a pet in your stable, is it possible to get another egg for the same pet from drops or daily quests?
      A: Yes, if you already have a pet in your stable you can get another egg for that same pet via quests or AH but you cannot open it since "You already have a pet of that type."
    • Q: So these pet quests are daily and daily pet quests give you a surprise gift?
      A: Any quest that states "[Daily]" in front of it can be completed every 24h, all the quests have the rewards listed that you get for completing them in the rewards column. Yes, daily pet quests reward a Surprise Item.
    • Q: I've been mislead on The Space Between quest and I can't click the alter.
      A: When interacting with NPCs or quest objects in dungeons you need to make sure that all enemies in the area are defeated before you can engage them. Your character noticeable switches stances between attack mode and at rest, sometimes when your toon has just attacked you have to wait a short period before you can interact with some surroundings. Lastly, try tapping the NPC/object as well as using the action key ...and if all that fails, sometimes they're just bugged.
    • Q: I cannot seem to find Cyril, Morgana, Yeti Sorcerer...
      A: These enemies are tied to their quests and unless a player in the run has accepted the quest, they will not spawn.
    • Q: If an NPC has multiple locations, can I accept/turn in any quest to any of them?
      A: Often times yes you can, but on occasions you cannot. Bertrum the Ghost is a prime example of an NPC that has multiple locations within the same map but Running the Hauntlet can only be completed at the end point.

Patch notes:

v1.0
    Quest guide is live

v1.1
    New format
    Added quests for the Dead City expansion
    Xp removed from quest due to the changes made after the patch

v1.2
    Added quests for the Kraken Isles expansion
    Added quests for the Kraken Mines

v1.2.1
    Notes added on Dimitrius' daily being removed/glitched
    Notes added to Natalia's quest line only being available for the rogue class

v1.2.2
    Added quests for the Nordr expansion
    Added new Nordr quests including two new daily quests
    Added 3 new quests to help find campaigns
    Added 5 new daily Nordr quests

v1.2.3
    Added quests for the Realm of Shadows expansion

v1.2.3.1
    Added the Halloween event quests
    Added new Bard's quest, moved to different section
    Added crafting questline
    Added Turlok's Wrath event quests

v1.2.4
    Added Dragon Enclave expansion quests
    Added Goblin Invasion event quests

v1.2.4.1
    Added Ursoth's Assault event quests
    Various format changes
    Added Halloween Event 2014
    Added Garetta entrance quest
    Adding Rage of the Ren’gol Expansion

v1.2.4.2
    Added Curse of the Cryostar Expansion

I hope you find the information you seek; however, this guide isn't always up to date. As to the reasons for my absence and lack of vigilance, please redirect those curiosities here: An apology to the community.
    Last edited by Gluttony; 04-21-2016 at 11:10 AM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gluttony For This Useful Post: