Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Guide: Arcane Legends quests

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

So here is the step by step guide to follow to get there. This can be done from step 1 to finish even if you've never completed a single quest; the only prerequisite I had was getting to the Great City of Kraag. I tested this with a created char from L1 up after the launch so I know it works.

Here is the pertinent quest order that everyone seems to be looking for, there are only 2 quests after Content Update (128893) that are necessary to enter the Realm of Shadows:

Talk to King Erik to and accept the quest Permafrost.
    Defeat Grimnr, the boss of Hall of Valheim, then wait around for you stance to change and search his corpse to turn in that quest and accept the quest Gleipnir.
    Next, travel to Nordr Stronghold and talk to Ture in Uller's tomb (the entrance is near King Erik) and respond with the only options you have available, then interact with the alter just above Ture in the same tomb again picking the only response you have to choose from, twice, again.
    Finally, interact with the tomb above you in the same room; you know the one that suddenly has a large yellow question mark above it. Complete the quest and you will automatically be transported to the entrance of the tomb and the portal will be on.

I hope that this is clear enough for all to understand, I did spend quite a few hours getting my toon up to level and completing this from scratch so I hope that it's clear but concise enough to be understood. If you're having trouble finding any NPC or interactable item, check post #2 in this same thread or click HERE.

...and I almost forgot v 1.2.3 is now live.

New Realm of Shadows quests added.
    Last edited by Gluttony; 09-01-2013 at 11:43 AM.