Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone View Post
1 heal
3 fire (increase aoe, knock down)
6 light (max this it's your spam skill and dps skill for bosses)
6 clock (max this it's amazing for farming mobs, the intial dmg + continous dmg + root is amazing, I do 5 dmg per s with my gear at lvl 16)

a pink pet with high m/s and preferable h/s too like flap jack. With good gear and this pet, you won't need any pots.

For me I use Ribbit for clearing the map (pink frog with 250 hp, 7% crit, and spec +40% crit bonus)
and Granite to take down any boss with ease (pink goat with aoe stun, and 4 m/s)
Pets like mallison which gives 20/20/20 and 5% crit is overated and really not that useful atm

The goats are hands down the best pet for bossing. Combine the stun spec with charged fire knockdown and stun from charged Light = a sitting dummy boss.
Me and 3 other decked out 16's took down the last elite boss with 4 goats. Although it took 30min, non of us took any major damage as our goats were stunning him throughout the fight.
Hey Gunda, have you tried whirlwind (the tornado spell) rather than clock? It stuns your enemies for two seconds, and can get you out of trouble. What makes clock better?