Thread: Pvp with no gates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Pvp with no gates

How else are we going to host tourneys and other fun pvp events, no gates = alot more fun and options for pvp
    With gates = Wait time, people leaving when game takes to long to start and other bad things.

Or you can put gates where your safe there until you decide to leave and go fight. So please make it to where once you enter a pvp match you can instantly pvp, or something else that involes no wait time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Can you say camped while you're loading? Sorry, no.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Idk what that analogie means but I think your one of those people who likes the gates but havent you ever been frustrated with the wait time, I for one can't bare waiting to fight the opposing player on the oppisite team because the gates you have to wait for a full party which sometimes doesnt happen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

You don't get what the analogy means? Killed while loading. Understand now? That's not fun in the slightest. Instant fighting is bad.

They made it work in other games, and it will work here.

But I will not support a system where people with faster connection can kill you before you fully load in.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Pl pvp system was fine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes thats why there should be a spawn zone where you can wait there until your done lagging then you can leave that spot and start pvp. While your the one waiting the rest of us could be having fun enjoying pvp. Once you leave the safe zone you cannot go back until you die. But having us all wait is the only problem with the dl pvp and thats why the gates shouldnt be added unless your abl to walk through them and instantly start pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

I have to agree with the op. Games like DL tried to copy the traditional mmo pvp style. There's just one problem. Spacetime games are not traditional mmo's! They are small, mobile games. In the "big dog" games there are gates, it's true, but there's also usually next to 5 second wait time behind those gates. That's not something DL can brag and I doubt AL will be able to, either.

I like the idea of a 3-5 second safe spawn spot. Once you attack, or leave the circle, or wait 3-5 seconds, you are now able to get attacked. This would maintain a fast paced pvp with no wait time as well as solve the issue of spawning.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I like the safe zone when loading/dieing idea.

Waiting for everybody else, no comment.