Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Questions about Starter Bundle, Heraldic set and Vanities

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Default Questions about Starter Bundle, Heraldic set and Vanities

Question: Will the starter bundle for 30 plat ever come back? I've been afraid to level on AL, waiting for it.

Answer: It may. There has been some back and forth about what should be in it and pricing. No guarantees.

Question: Will the Heraldic set be made into a vanity or go away ever? It looks cool but from my understanding it's grossly underpowered compared to Founder. Heraldic also is untradeable I think?

Answer: The Heraldic set was originally designed to go along with the starter bundle, so it is good gear to get you going at the low levels.

Question: Will there ever be vanity items in Arcane Legends

Answer: Adding a vanity closet is one of the items on the list for possible inclusion in the future.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Yay, thanks so much for answering my questions! Lol third one isn't mine.

Guess I'm gonna level lock and hope I locked at the right level (8), because I really wanna play this game.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Question: Will the starter bundle for 30 plat ever come back? I've been afraid to level on AL, waiting for it.

Answer: It may. There has been some back and forth about what should be in it and pricing. No guarantees.

Question: Will the Heraldic set be made into a vanity or go away ever? It looks cool but from my understanding it's grossly underpowered compared to Founder. Heraldic also is untradeable I think?

Answer: The Heraldic set was originally designed to go along with the starter bundle, so it is good gear to get you going at the low levels.

Question: Will there ever be vanity items in Arcane Legends

Answer: Adding a vanity closet is one of the items on the list for possible inclusion in the future.
    I so want the starting bundle and the vanities!
    Also one more question will there be a flat fee to just get the founders gear you want without rolling for it in the future?

-Vys