Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2012-11-14 Content Update (108065)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Turns out i didn't update. The update is via the play store for me and from the sound of things i'm not hitting update until this stuff is rectified or i get forced to update.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    Turns out i didn't update. The update is via the play store for me and from the sound of things i'm not hitting update until this stuff is rectified or i get forced to update.
    Same lol

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Only thing which concerns me is the potion price , i had a hard time affording them leveling up. Maybe they may increase the drop rate of potions to balance out ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kanozaki View Post
    Only thing which concerns me is the potion price , i had a hard time affording them leveling up. Maybe they may increase the drop rate of potions to balance out ?
    But potions will still be really expensive... And u would only get a few potions (1 or 2) each time..
    PL (DEADBITE L.75 bird UGOTSNIPEDDD L.66 bird NIFECALEDLUST L.55)
    AL (DEADBITE L.16 warrior TENDENCIES L.16 rogue SWANSONGS L.16 mage)

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

@lowly mine doesnt even have an update in play store. I downloaded apk. From their download page(STS)

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Idk. Mine says update in place of open. Not even gonna think of touching that button though, no way, no how.

Nvm, just got forced to update. Sts, ya'll better fix this or you're gonna have some angry customers on your hands.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Weird. That i never got it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Why lower Armor but increase prices? Do you want to be the most expensive MMO ever? We are still in a recession and I'm certaintly not rich. I got bills like any other adult.

Very disappointed in your IAP model. It needs a big revamp!

Gold iPad Air 2 Mini 64GB Wifi

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladycandyheal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

bring daily gold back please.

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #30
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey guys,

Thanks very much for the reminder about the change in pricing of potions and the Founder's gold package. Our apologies that this was not included in the original notes. The team is working to quickly iterate, correct issues and balance. Part of the ongoing balance is looking at the economy. We are working toward having systems where gold and items have value. We ask that you please give the changes a chance to play out and look forward to your constructive feedback.

Thanks again!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default 2012-11-14 Content Update (108065)

Ignore my rant. Deleted it. StS has explained and might fix it.
    PL (DEADBITE L.75 bird UGOTSNIPEDDD L.66 bird NIFECALEDLUST L.55)
    AL (DEADBITE L.16 warrior TENDENCIES L.16 rogue SWANSONGS L.16 mage)

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hey guys,

Thanks very much for the reminder about the change in pricing of potions and the Founder's gold package. Our apologies that this was not included in the original notes. The team is working to quickly iterate, correct issues and balance. Part of the ongoing balance is looking at the economy. We are working toward having systems where gold and items have value. We ask that you please give the changes a chance to play out and look forward to your constructive feedback.

Thanks again!
    Having low costs is what made people like the game. I know you guys are making changes but this is a make or break for me not wanting to play AL. You cant push up pot prices THEN not put up GOLD drop values. No doesnt work same with founders, i didnt suggest you UP the price to get people to buy th PLAT version with better chance at getting founders. I was happy you used my idea now i regret telling you guys. Just my opinion on the matter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Worst update I have ever seen! So disappointed in STS...youre ruining great game please fix it and please put amor stats back the way they were! Some of us paid good plat to have those stats!!! or reimburse us our plat because what we have now, is not what we paid for!
    DL: UnholyGoalie/SpiritDevil--AL: Hangman/MagicMuscles
    "Dont fear the reaper...fear the Goalie"

15. The Following User Says Thank You to UnholyGoalie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hey guys,

Thanks again!
    How is increasing prices going to help the economy?? It will help the developers of course but not the paying customer who are not affluent OR who are and want a balanced IAP model. Never been so irritated on only my second day of playing AL. The IAP is extremely high IMHO.

Start a RENT option please or please consider it because you must think we are all made of money.

Gold iPad Air 2 Mini 64GB Wifi

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladycandyheal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

This patch increased the cost of potions substantially and decreased the armor substantially. At this rate, people will just keep dying, not have enough gold, and eventually quit..sure, those with skills and a good team might be able to use only a few potions and still save up gold, but what about the others who are new to the game and lack these skills? Furthermore, I'm not sure if this is about restructuring the AL economy or a bid to try and get more people to spend platinum on the Founder's Chests. It seems more of the latter at the moment..

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lightningspeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

My Rogue has no armor now, less than 90 at lvl 12. At least give us a free respec, I get one shotted right and left.

What has armor got to do with the economy unless the plan is for us to die more often?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to StompArtist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne:852706
    Hey guys,

Thanks again!
    And the armor reduction? I thought it was fine how it was. As a level 15 warrior with around 475 armor, the normal campaign wasn't exactly hard, then again when you're high level with good gear it isn't supposed to be. The hauntlet and elite campaigns still gave me a run for my money and killed me fairly often when i solo'd. This was just a subpar update imo, even if the gold prices were an accident.

Down With the Rep

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Lowlyspy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

You guys have to understand that making gold here is difficult, the only time you can get large amounts would be from quests, and even then that gold gets blown on potions, which by the way have gotten more expensive. I understand you can buy 50k gold in a minute when u have plat, but its slightly unfair that the economy is being balanced based on those who just happen to have that money. 5000 gold isnt easy to get when i have to walk on water just too get 800.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aeroflame For This Useful Post:

26.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #39
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    My Rogue has no armor now, less than 90 at lvl 12. At least give us a free respec, I get one shotted right and left.

What has armor got to do with the economy unless the plan is for us to die more often?
    Armor and player power has a lot to do with game balance. I can understand your feelings. The team is watching and continuing to work on it. We appreciate your constructive feedback. The change was just made, let's let it play out a bit. Thanks very much!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    Exactly, my armor dropped from 471 --> 226 !@%$#! ... wtf ... o.O
    Opening a chest in elite stage is 10 gold!!! Doing a quest is a 100-200 gold?
    With this armor I have to spam health pots to survive.
    How does this help regulate economy in AL.

Worst update so far.
    That's it. I stop using plat for now...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bebsi For This Useful Post: