Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2012-11-14 Content Update (108065)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I am worried about being able to afford potions from reading the replies to these notes, and dropping quickly.

Updating now.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 11-14-2012 at 11:34 PM.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

>: Lf> price to go back down

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Elite can now kill us to quicck with the reduction in armor. I have a health of 2030 and best gear in game at level 16 and with 2 or 3 hits i die. Spent 15 health pots on first elite mob killed 2 of the 4 and died 3 times. We need armor back or lower the amount of damage the elite mobs and bosses do, otherwise we cannot play elite mode.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

My warrior armor 547 drop to 279 armor goodluck to me cnt tank first boss in elite village map haha sorry partymate cnt tank now lmao
    POCKET LEGENDS
    Boomzkie Bird76
    Boomzkhie Mage76
    Booomzkie Bear76

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Might as well increase pet food to 2000 gold while you guys are it

Lady_Pebbles

This update sucks but they're in control & want us to deal with it (for now) while they figure out what -they- think would be decent prices on pots, Founders, loot dropped, & amount of armor on items.

Remember ppl, we're just the mice in their experimental maze. They run the show, observe the results, and act accordingly. While the mice go crazy trying to find a way out. Only solution now is to say what we gotta say & hope they meet us on decently fair/even ground without adding insult to injury. Especially if they start messing with plat prices next. Hopefully, they learned from their mistakes from previous games and issues there (like on DL with the Biomorph Bundles).

Smh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Even if you have good party in elite map because of reduction of armor you will now farming deaths haha because the mobs and boss armor are still the same is that balanced??? Hope sts decreased armor for elite mobs and boss to keep it balanced
    POCKET LEGENDS
    Boomzkie Bird76
    Boomzkhie Mage76
    Booomzkie Bear76

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Not dramatic post as JustG wants.

gold was perfect the way it was...300 for 25 was great since allies no longer give gold...but if they gave gold again then prices would be ok...but it is nice that not tons of gold is floating around...can scare new players for AH prices on stuff...like PL atm with rare pinks "millions i tell ya!!!

gold earnings are not jiving with what prices of potions are need to do missions...how can we feed pets if were trying not to die with no potions. low gold costs and no gold allies makes missions worth something. items yes are needed, but if i cant travel more then 5 steps before getting killed...why would i want to do missions for 30 credits at low levels. to give value to items gold has to be a bit harder to earn...but not impossible as it is now...i do agree that Founders have to be a bit high tho, so ppl who do have them have a since of accomplishment.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Hand:852772
    Elite can now kill us to quicck with the reduction in armor. I have a health of 2030 and best gear in game at level 16 and with 2 or 3 hits i die. Spent 15 health pots on first elite mob killed 2 of the 4 and died 3 times. We need armor back or lower the amount of damage the elite mobs and bosses do, otherwise we cannot play elite mode.
    Same thing happened to me, why did us warriors lose over half of our armor? We are TANKS, were supposed to have high armor.

This update is ridiculous, can't even run the elite maps without dying in a few hits. Do you guys not test these updates before you release them?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Firstly just wanted to post and say that this game is great. The graphics look good, the game play is awesome, it's very addicting and overall a fabulous game.

However, the most recent update that was put out was the worst update to any online or single player game I've ever played in 10+ years of gaming.

In the previous version it was hard enough to get gold from lv 10+ onwards, as the quests and gold drops don't really scale up enough to support you to buy items / pots.
    Selling items is another way to make money but each item at level 4-12 being pretty much the same price. Why is a generic item say 4 gold and an epic item 5 gold?
    You say you want to fix the economy, but drastically increasing prices of health pots isn't the way to go about it - they should be scaled like other aspects of the game.
    The higher level, the more expensive as obviously at higher levels you're gaining more gold (fingers crossed now).

The changes that you've currently deployed make your developers / company look greedy, which is a total turn off for me and I'm sure many other players.

It's great that this game is free. IAP is an ok model when done right, I personally wouldn't normally spend money through IAP but this is a game where I would.

This game, with a healthy economy could be a massive success. At the moment, the economy is not healthy and as a result you are going to lose many players.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dmth For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Sts, I do hope that you would rethink the prices for potions. While the prices for potions are somewhat in line with the prices we pay in PL, in AL we have the additional financial burden of feeding our pets. The gold drop rate isn't that good to begin with. Ie: the pet can't even pick up enough gold to support itself. The food costs go up significantly as the pet levels, but the drop rate in maps remains relatively low. An alternative would be to increase the length of time between "feelings" it would give us a bit of a breather, and a chance to accumulate a bit of gold.

Either way, it's a good thing my guild is good about swapping gear among members. We help each other out as much as we can. I suggest that while sts is working on the economy, that guilds start encouraging members to swap low level purple gear amongst each other to help each other out financially.
    IGN - LyrrLynn. Guild Master of Xplicit.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Shellkaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Lol.. I wasn't making money with the potion prices before update. Now lower armor and higher cost. Gf me
    Ign - Who -- My guess is 1837.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

WOOT! finally an update i can waste my gold coins on. Warriors dont need armor btw. less armor more better for tanking. Potions prices gone up also WOOT. like putting a cherry on top. armor drop more pots, pot prices increased. dont get me started on feeding my pets. seriously have u tried tanking with a warrior who is jacked up on pots. not pretty when spamming health pots and skills to keep from dying. meanwhile my pet is just leeching off me. way to loose fan base.

great graphics btw. kudos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Worst move I've seen for awhile by STS. My desire to economically support STS soured. The value disappeared much like my gold and armor did in Arcane. What a coincidence!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

Thumbs down

Look... I understand the want for items to have value and all, but maybe you should gradually make that happen? The need for items to have value is kind of a catch 22 when the game hasn't been out long enough for anyone to have gold to spend in the first place....

Example: yay I got the rarest level 16 warrior weapon trollbabe now worth 500k .... but really what good does that do anyone when nobody has 500k to spend.

Lets try to be realistic guys? The game just came out and any new economy needs time to be built. There is an old saying that fits here perfectly!

Rome wasn't built in a day!

Nuff said....
    Last edited by Samhayne; 11-15-2012 at 08:22 AM. Reason: edited to reduce drama

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Seriously? Idk what in the world sts is thinking....the changes made on these last two updates are awful. You take away gold dailys, incrs pet feeding, incrs price of pots to beond a joke, decrs armour, and apparently incrs dmg on enemies....did you actually want people to play this game and long standing sts fans to play any games after they start to lose patience with these types of changes.
    Please seriously rethink quickly changing armour back, its not fair to anyone, esp people who bought plat items. Oh n pot prices to something in this reality.

Thanks kindly.
    From a seriously disgruntled fan.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmth View Post
    the most recent update that was put out was the worst update to any online or single player game I've ever played in 10+ years of gaming.
    Exactly!!

"Let's see how it plays out"??! How about listening to your customers because you lost quite a few today

Gold iPad Air 2 Mini 64GB Wifi

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

I just spent $5 10hrs ago too xP lol but for premium toon xD

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Tournament & Ladder Leader AbsolutePally's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

The reason I quit Pl was BC I got tired of typing here instead of actually PLAYING. It became a job to keep up there, but a job you pay instead of the other way around.
    That's.why I liked this game much better, and i still do but once again here we are typing instead of playing.
    You value our feedback yet don't pay us for it, maybe we can all go work for sts.
    Retired: Alwaysdt 71 Mage. Legends never die, they just fade away.

Revelation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Ok I had a chance to look at these prices, and they're honestly horrendous. Potions cost too much and can't earn enough money to feed pets AND buy pots. There's not enough money coming in anymore, especially with the ally not giving money. This and the armor lowering is just horrible.

I'm sad. That's my feedback.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 11-15-2012 at 01:44 AM.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange