Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Disapointed with Arcane Legends and Spacetime Studios

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I think the potions are a little bit expensive, but their are a couple quests in higher level maps that are worth way more. Plus, the graphics and ideas put into AL are amazing imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by maestro View Post
    I started playing AL since the beta and I really loved it from the very first moment, lots of fun and u can make new friends in some cases. However it seems that Spacetime Studios is trying to discourage players to continue building and AL community. I remember when getting an elite founder weapon from founder's two mystery chests that I bought with free plate. Then they come with an update and the legend "better odds pack" for chests with a higher price so I decided to spend 30dlls in plat and guess what? ... got only crap, is this for real? I also realized the fact that you can't farms good items anymore..you need to buy them and with this final update they raise potion prices as well more than double, so now it is pretty difficult to play bye all fun, unless you decide to buy potions. It seems pretty clear to me that people from Spacetime studios is more interested in making a profit, a big one, rather than focus in players satisfaction. My only consolation is that in the long run customers (players) always have the last word.
    I totally agree, this is what i posted on the other feedback forum.
    I've been playing this game for a while now and I've spent a lot of real money buying platinum. I usually don't bother posting but since this game is costing me money I thought I'd put in my two cents. I'm about to stop playing this game and spending my money if you guys don't fix the problem with my SHADOW PIERCER and SHADOW VEIL skills for my Rogue. I don't know if any other people have complained about this but what's the point of having a skill if they don't ALWAYS WORK. I'm wasting my time and mana. I tap on the skill but wait, nothing happens. It's been annoying me for last few months now and it seems I have to use more pots because of this problem. Also, to not give experience when you're level 30 except in Nordr is ridiculous. I haven't been able to even pass Nordr yet because the bosses are so difficult and I have to use up all my pots and money. Now I won't even get experience if I try to save up money by doing quests in other areas???!!! I feel really ripped off and I'm already getting bored. I also can't remember the last time I actually had a good drop of pinks. I had opened 3 crates (that I accumulated over 6 months), that's 45 platinum coins and I got nothing that I could use for my character. Now I know that is all about luck and timing but I remember that I used to get better items at least ONCE IN A WHILE when I first started playing, it's now been more than a while. Thanks alot for ruining the game for me. I don't mind paying for a game I enjoy. I'm not enjoying the game right now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shioe View Post
    I totally agree, this is what i posted on the other feedback forum.
    I've been playing this game for a while now and I've spent a lot of real money buying platinum. I usually don't bother posting but since this game is costing me money I thought I'd put in my two cents. I'm about to stop playing this game and spending my money if you guys don't fix the problem with my SHADOW PIERCER and SHADOW VEIL skills for my Rogue. I don't know if any other people have complained about this but what's the point of having a skill if they don't ALWAYS WORK. I'm wasting my time and mana. I tap on the skill but wait, nothing happens. It's been annoying me for last few months now and it seems I have to use more pots because of this problem. Also, to not give experience when you're level 30 except in Nordr is ridiculous. I haven't been able to even pass Nordr yet because the bosses are so difficult and I have to use up all my pots and money. Now I won't even get experience if I try to save up money by doing quests in other areas???!!! I feel really ripped off and I'm already getting bored. I also can't remember the last time I actually had a good drop of pinks. I had opened 3 crates (that I accumulated over 6 months), that's 45 platinum coins and I got nothing that I could use for my character. Now I know that is all about luck and timing but I remember that I used to get better items at least ONCE IN A WHILE when I first started playing, it's now been more than a while. Thanks alot for ruining the game for me. I don't mind paying for a game I enjoy. I'm not enjoying the game right now.
    Please do not necro old threads! Thank you

Duh
    AL: Tweekzcoffee | PL: Thestupidness
    AL GUIDES | Arcane & Mythic Items With Pics | Allies | Chests

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I understand how people feel this way, but think about this way.
    You would spend money on ticket to watch movie in the theater, but why not on the games?
    Nowadays people want things for free from others and not spend yours.
    Developers are not charities or working for free.
    I understand they wanted more people spend money on buying plats as example of 50plat on vanity which was originally 15plat.
    However if you don't want to spend money, that's totally up to you.
    I just don't understand why people complain about plats.
    Do you guys just want to game for free?
    That's fine, but developers also need to earn money in order to improve game or invest on it at least.
    Think that you were in their position.
    You would want to earn money for what you've worked on.
    Devs worked hard to develop the game in this quality and I think they deserve some kind of reward.
    If you want to have good equips but don't want to spend money, then just get less powerful armor.
    Think about this problem that if you were one of the developers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Wow a thread with more supporters than complainers? Woot

Want that perfect signature like mine? Check out over here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

I understand your frustration. But more and more players are coming in and demands are high. Which means STS wants to make more profit as much as possible. The business they're making I'm guessing is becoming extreme.

We have to cope. Take it down a notch and try to find a way to deal with it. Some want to spend extreme money, some don't like me, and I'm able to make plans to get over that obstacle.

Don't quit so soon :/
    Hey, I'm a lone wolf. A wolf who wants to be friends with you :3