Thread: Feedback for Update 1.03 11/14/12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Default Feedback for Update 1.03 11/14/12

Price of health and mana pots way to high for our small economy. Also why is the store price the same for health pots as it is for our upgraded guild hall? You give us a discount for mana pots but none for health? Also why is there no discount for elixirs in upgraded guild halls such as in other games? I do not understand the reason to buy an upgrade for my guild if we do not get much of a benifit over what u can buy from platinum store or taverns. We should have a similar benefit you gave us in the all the other games for purchasing an upgraded guild hall.

Armor cut in half seriously hurts our ability to play elite mode. I am a level 16 warrior with best gear in the game and a health of 2030. I do almost no damage to elite mobs and i die in 2 to 3 hits from them. It takes 20 seconds for health skill to cool down and charged shield only lasts 2 seconds, so that is one or two hits from mob. After that if i get hit by 3 archers at once i die even while spamming health pots. Sorry but this is not balancing game this is causing us to spend thousands of gold on health pots which may only last minutes, then with no more health pots, no one buying any auction items cause they do not have gold to spend, no daily ally gold reward and unable to kill mobs in elite mode i have no reason to play game.

Also why have story coins and hauntlet coins when the armor and items offered for these are worse than armor that drops from mobs, chests and bosses. Why would i want to make 50 hauntlet runs to buy a piece of epic lvl15 armor that is worse than lower level epic armor we get from drops in regular runs? So basically these coins have no use other than buying a pet you can simply get from drops or using platinum.

Pet feed prices are also too high. I rather not have a pet than have to pay the high cost of feeding. 300 for a level 16 pet is okay but more than that then i have to choose between feeding or buying health pots. So i just run without a pet because i need health pots to survive since armor is nerfed way low. Also i think starting out a level 1 pet should only cost 25 gold to feed then as they increase in level yes scale price upward to a max of 300 or 400 gold.

Finally, al is a great game but i feel the changes made almost make the game unplayable due to the high cost of things we need to survive and the lack of ways to gain decent amounts of gold to afford things, feed our pets and be able to buy a piece of gear. I do not understand the reasoning for all the sudden changing our armor to half but not nerfing down the damage mobs and bosses do to us, all it does is make us spend our gold that took days and weeks to earn for a few things to allow us to play for minutes. No not good devs you need to give us back our armor, gives us back our guild hall discounts, put pet feed on a reasonable scale, put back daily allies that give us gold and give us epic and legendary gear that is awesome to spend story and hauntlet coins on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Price of pots does hurt and does need lowering in gh.
    Um.... I use gauntlet coins for pets.
    I don't feed pets just stable them and take out the recharged one. I have like 7 so one is always pretty charged.
    Yes the economy can't handle this.

-Vys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I have to agree this "update" was more of a setback. Or a blatant attempt at forcing peeps to buy plat. Costs are excessive. I like the game so far but I'm not willing to spend serious cash on pots just to stay alive. And feeding a pet costs too much, and I'm pretty sure you nerfed the timer on how long they stay fed? I would also like to point out I concur with all the salient points brought up by the previous posters. I don't mind paying for stuff. But looking at projected costs for your game makes you seem greedy and your subscription based competitors seem cheap in comparison.
    Last edited by Heavenhatesu; 11-15-2012 at 03:29 AM.