Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Solo lock playing a map?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Carter View Post
    ..and as for the OPs topic, I second the motion for making the addition of a solo mode high priority.. it's pretty annoying to have people join and then sit afk for 10 minutes every time they level up, or not contribute anything and just make it harder for everyone else in the zone. It's one of my top 3 biggest annoyances and part of the reason why I can't play for more than 30 minutes at a time without getting frustrated.. haha.

Ah yes I forgot about those when I wrote this, some of my favorite types to be annoyed by. People who enter the zone making the monsters all power up, and then just sit there at the start of the zone not doing anything!

Anyway it seems as if they're going to add the same solo ability that the other Legends games have have but it just isn't in game yet. When I played the other games it didn't stick out to me as obvious what to press to go into the zones by yourself so I wanted to find out if I was just missing something that let you do that somehow But anyway thanks all for the various responses!

Side note to guy who said he didn't know the Net existed in 1993: My Uncle tells stories about being online in 1991 and how it had (text) games on it that had been there for some time already and lots of people from different Colleges across the US playing them.
    Last edited by Mewmew; 11-15-2012 at 08:55 PM.