Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Solo lock playing a map?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Delirium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Carter View Post
    Wow, some of you are so sensitive that you're defending someone who doesn't need to be defended. This isn't some fairy tale dream land where everyone is nice all the time and "we all get along". Zapoke is right and isn't being mean or unreasonable.. look at the guy's name. He's trying to act like someone he's not, and it's painfully obvious.. embarrassing, even. It's better that he is told now before he does it in real life at a job interview and really has something to be embarrassed about.. lol.

I guess some of you haven't been on the internet long enough to grow your scales.. stick around and it'll happen. ^_~

..and as for the OPs topic, I second the motion for making the addition of a solo mode high priority.. it's pretty annoying to have people join and then sit afk for 10 minutes every time they level up, or not contribute anything and just make it harder for everyone else in the zone. It's one of my top 3 biggest annoyances and part of the reason why I can't play for more than 30 minutes at a time without getting frustrated.. haha.
    Been online since 1993. Calling someone out and continuing is against forum rules, is childish and it went off topic. Surely some can ignore posts like this

Gold iPad Air 2 Mini 64GB Wifi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Who needs luck enhancers? With that guy I'm keep re-rolling (my rolling-on-floor-laughs)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladycandyheal View Post
    Been online since 1993. Calling someone out and continuing is against forum rules, is childish and it went off topic. Surely some can ignore posts like this
    Lol I didn't know that 1993 Internet was all around already

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Covert View Post
    than*
    Thanks! All brains like myself make blunders sooner or later(:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kuero View Post
    Lol I didn't know that 1993 Internet was all around already
    The Internet was created back in 1966, the year I was born and wasn't used by the public until much later. I remember BBS (Bulletin boards) of long ago, that were a way for people to communicate.

I got addicted to Compuserve in 1993 and in 1996, got addicted to AOL. Sorry for myself going off topic!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

10-4 rubber ducky

..and just out of curiosity.. you say that it is against the forum rules to continue calling someone out for something after the initial call out.. does that pertain only to the post that initiated the call out or is it specific to the subject of the call out? If it's the former, then each time he posts in the manner which brought on the call out is subject to it's own unique set of new call outs. If it's the latter, then we may very well have an epidemic of rule breaking on the forums here. This is all very troublesome.. very troublesome, indeed! Something must be done immediately, if not, sooner.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

The Internet was created back in 1966, the year I was born and wasn't used by the public until much later. I remember BBS (Bulletin boards) of long ago, that were a way for people to communicate.

I got addicted to Compuserve in 1993 and in 1996, got addicted to AOL. Sorry for myself going off topic!
    Ye good old times. I still remember someone saying in the 1970's "No one will need more than 637 kb of memory for a personal computer"

Haha how wrong he was

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I see nothing wrong with the post. It was a problem with some people here. If you have an issue, I suggest sending a PM to the offender.

The moderator has the final say but I'm sure has bigger fish to fry than worry about this.

My point is, to me it looked like picking on someone who only seems to have a few posts. Seemed unnecessary but that's just my humble opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I see nothing wrong with the post. It was a problem with some people here. If you have an issue, I suggest sending a PM to the offender.

The moderator has the final say but I'm sure has bigger fish to fry than worry about this.

My point is, to me it looked like picking on someone who only seems to have a few posts. Seemed unnecessary but that's just my humble opinion.
    You are quite right.

I'm finding your resistance to heckling quite irresistible.. that, in combination with your strangely intriguing name, is making my heart flutter. Love perhaps? I simply do not know.. but I will find out, whether it be heartbreak or soulmate! I must explore this feeling!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Love perhaps? I must explore this feeling!
    No you must not, remember the first Adam got in troubles with Eva that way
    Last edited by Kuero; 11-15-2012 at 08:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Am I to smart for you View Post
    Ladies, and gentlemen I am so very contrite that my syntax is more sophisticated than yours. My apologies.
    Syntax or vocabulary? I'll be honest, with your misspellings and atrocious punctuation your syntax isn't all that hot.

-----
    Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Lol maybe he played too much O&C and meant "Synthrax"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

..and as for the OPs topic, I second the motion for making the addition of a solo mode high priority.. it's pretty annoying to have people join and then sit afk for 10 minutes every time they level up, or not contribute anything and just make it harder for everyone else in the zone. It's one of my top 3 biggest annoyances and part of the reason why I can't play for more than 30 minutes at a time without getting frustrated.. haha.

Ah yes I forgot about those when I wrote this, some of my favorite types to be annoyed by. People who enter the zone making the monsters all power up, and then just sit there at the start of the zone not doing anything!

Anyway it seems as if they're going to add the same solo ability that the other Legends games have have but it just isn't in game yet. When I played the other games it didn't stick out to me as obvious what to press to go into the zones by yourself so I wanted to find out if I was just missing something that let you do that somehow But anyway thanks all for the various responses!

Side note to guy who said he didn't know the Net existed in 1993: My Uncle tells stories about being online in 1991 and how it had (text) games on it that had been there for some time already and lots of people from different Colleges across the US playing them.
    Last edited by Mewmew; 11-15-2012 at 08:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mewmew View Post
    Side note to guy who said he didn't know the Net existed in 1993: My Uncle tells stories about being online in 1991 and how it had (text) games on it that had been there for some time already and lots of people from different Colleges across the US playing them.
    Hey I was born 1992, I can't know everything which happened before

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mewmew View Post
    The advertising for the game says you can play Co-Op, PvP, or Solo.

My question is - is there a way to specifically force solo so that nobody else can get in on the maps with me? The previous Legends games have ways to do so actually so that's why I ask.

Most of the time I don't care - except for once and a while including the first time I go through. I hate going through a map where others know everything and run down the paths knowing where to go, I don't know if I'm missing a quest or something down the other path. I go one way they go the other, the cool bosses are dead when I get back there. Or the type of people that loot chests directly after you die and are back at the beginning so that you don't get to have a share in what's in the chests. There are various reasons why I want to do at least one single solo run through of the map (and then I'm more than happy to do a bunch of grouped fights through the map after that to gain xp and loot or return for other quests etc).

So is there a way to force solo on maps like you can in the other Legends game? If I press to enter a certain way, say through the Quest menu or some other thing can I get to force do a map on my own?

I'll live if I can't, I just want to know if it's possible for sometimes
    you can play solo map
    just type /partyinvte 000
    if you done just type /partyleave
    hope it works
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Invokeer_ View Post
    you can play solo map
    just type /partyinvte 000
    if you done just type /partyleave
    hope it works
    This thread is from 2012...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Rogue: Angelicdove
    Mage: Intfire
    Warrior: Speedoftank

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

/partyi 0 = running a map solo >.< no need to be drama queens.
    I was crazy before it was fashionable.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ihateppl For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ihateppl View Post
    /partyi 0 = running a map solo >.< no need to be drama queens.
    I know right? I searched every post to make sure no one else said this before I posted. It took 38 posts, pathetic.

Use that code in open chat in any town (if you use in a dungeon or in PvP, you will invite all present to a party). No one else can join maps you enter. Simply type /partyleave in open chat to undo the soloing code.

PS: I understand you hate people, but I don't find your Sig amusing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Good Necro
    <The Collective> Retired Warrior/Born Again Rogue