Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: <Arcane Fellowship>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just curious, how many are in the guild?
    If I missed the head count anywhere here, I'm sorry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Desireestar View Post
    Just curious, how many are in the guild?
    If I missed the head count anywhere here, I'm sorry.
    20-30 lvl25+ active at Any time. We have not counted the whole guild count.... Too large.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

ANNOUNCEMENT: AF will become a lvl25+ guild March 23rd

This means you must get your main to lvl25 to have it stay in the guild,
    And get your main to lvl26 to stay recruiter and keep you alts in the guild also.

-Vys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Ok guys I want to stay as active as I can but with BSA, church, school, work, and varsity soccer all happening I can't give much time to AL ig. I will still lurk on forums and log in at least once per day ig, but I won't be doing much more..... Ill be more active soon

-Vys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hey all, Peehobe here, just wanted to say only been in guild a few weeks and so glad I was invited in!
    I am still new(ish) to rogue and wanted to give you all my stats without main 2 pets I use so ya'll can help me out on spec and gear.

My current build is: 5/5 trap, 5/5 aim, 4/5 smoke (no dmg after), 3/5 shield ( no bleed, no unlock), 5/5 dex, 2/5 dmg value(im lvl 25 so still free one left to spend soon). I enjoy this build, (past builds were aim, nox, shield, piercer and passives) but feel like I drink potions like soda-pop( better way to not be so dependent on spamming pots?)

Currently my stats are: 1520 health(36str), 318 dex (bonus dmg 259%, dodge 27%, crit 12.8%, dmg 140.9) 27 int (395 mana) DPS 253.6. I usually use Granite or Meep, as they give great stats for me.
    As for weapons, I just got 21 ALP and I have a 25 & 26 shipmaster bow. I have a few 26 items waiting for me to level and use them, but wanted to nail down what as rogue I want more( I played sorcerer so that's what I know well).

1) Are my stats good, and how can I improve for elites and help other guildies out in runs?
    2) Is there a stat that's better to have over others? (prime example, lvl26 Swirling amulet of potency gives 29 dex,15int, 3 dmg. where my lvl25 carnelian amulet of the tides gives 9 str, 31 dex, 2.04% crit. So I'd gain 12.8 dps and 7 dmg, but lose 2% crit and 2 dex. So is the lvl 26 better?)

Thanks any/everyone for help and all the in-game support!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by peehobe View Post
    Hey all, Peehobe here, just wanted to say only been in guild a few weeks and so glad I was invited in!
    I am still new(ish) to rogue and wanted to give you all my stats without main 2 pets I use so ya'll can help me out on spec and gear.

My current build is: 5/5 trap, 5/5 aim, 4/5 smoke (no dmg after), 3/5 shield ( no bleed, no unlock), 5/5 dex, 2/5 dmg value(im lvl 25 so still free one left to spend soon). I enjoy this build, (past builds were aim, nox, shield, piercer and passives) but feel like I drink potions like soda-pop( better way to not be so dependent on spamming pots?)

Currently my stats are: 1520 health(36str), 318 dex (bonus dmg 259%, dodge 27%, crit 12.8%, dmg 140.9) 27 int (395 mana) DPS 253.6. I usually use Granite or Meep, as they give great stats for me.
    As for weapons, I just got 21 ALP and I have a 25 & 26 shipmaster bow. I have a few 26 items waiting for me to level and use them, but wanted to nail down what as rogue I want more( I played sorcerer so that's what I know well).

1) Are my stats good, and how can I improve for elites and help other guildies out in runs?
    2) Is there a stat that's better to have over others? (prime example, lvl26 Swirling amulet of potency gives 29 dex,15int, 3 dmg. where my lvl25 carnelian amulet of the tides gives 9 str, 31 dex, 2.04% crit. So I'd gain 12.8 dps and 7 dmg, but lose 2% crit and 2 dex. So is the lvl 26 better?)

Thanks any/everyone for help and all the in-game support!
    Hey, if you need help with your build, you can always text me. I play rogue for a while so I thought maybe I can be there to help if your build is meant for pve or pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks Nasty! I get that stats can deceive you (like ALP vs. Depraved). So what would anyone say about my example:
    ( lvl26 Swirling amulet of potency gives 29 dex,15int, 3 dmg. where my lvl25 carnelian amulet of the tides gives 9 str, 31 dex, 2.04% crit. So I'd gain 12.8 dps and 7 dmg, but lose 2% crit and 2 dex. So is the lvl 26 better?)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

You will find many, many, competent players in AF. Just ask in guild chat we like to talk.

-Vys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    You will find many, many, competent players in AF. Just ask in guild chat we like to talk.

-Vys
    Oh I have, everyone is so helpful. It's harder to get across my question above with limited character space. Main reason I posted here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by peehobe View Post
    Oh I have, everyone is so helpful. It's harder to get across my question above with limited character space. Main reason I posted here.
    True, well welcome to the forums btw noticed these have been your first posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

O.O guild thread isn't on the first page! Omg...
    Ah...fixed..XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

I remember I joined AF at the end of Season 1, met a lot of nice players here. The promotion system is very open and fair. Almost all the officers stay in AF, never left as far as I know. We used to experience a loss of members in the meantime of Season 2 like other guilds, but luckily, most core members and officers stayed and went through this tough period together. Now I am very happy to see AF is getting stronger, more and more new players join, and lots of previous members come back.

As Vys said, AF is not only a guild, but a family which gathers people all over the world to play, communicate and, most important, enjoy the game. We definitely not an elite guild in this game, most members here are ordinary players who play for fun. But we also have some good players in our guild go for LB ranks or time records. I believe such diversity of members make a guild harmonious, integrated and coherent. Some experienced members (including me) are glad to answer question in guild chat, and help new players lv up in tombs or finish some elite map achievement.

I can say this guild is the best guild I've ever joined.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to csyui For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by csyui View Post
    I remember I joined AF at the end of Season 1, met a lot of nice players here. The promotion system is very open and fair. Almost all the officers stay in AF, never left as far as I know. We used to experience a loss of members in the meantime of Season 2 like other guilds, but luckily, most core members and officers stayed and went through this tough period together. Now I am very happy to see AF is getting stronger, more and more new players join, and lots of previous members come back.

As Vys said, AF is not only a guild, but a family which gathers people all over the world to play, communicate and, most important, enjoy the game. We definitely not an elite guild in this game, most members here are ordinary players who play for fun. But we also have some good players in our guild go for LB ranks or time records. I believe such diversity of members make a guild harmonious, integrated and coherent. Some experienced members (including me) are glad to answer question in guild chat, and help new players lv up in tombs or finish some elite map achievement.

I can say this guild is the best guild I've ever joined.
    Thanks for your testament to AF csy, I can proudly say you are a worthy officer to have in our ranks.
    Ill say it once again AF is a elite Family guild. We will work with players who have made the effort to get to the elite lvls (25+) to help them with build and teach them the basics of being a good elite player.

-Vys

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    Thanks for your testament to AF csy, I can proudly say you are a worthy officer to have in our ranks.
    Ill say it once again AF is a elite Family guild. We will work with players who have made the effort to get to the elite lvls (25+) to help them with build and teach them the basics of being a good elite player.

-Vys
    Yeah, I agree with you. Soon I will be making my own guild. I hope my guild and your guild get along, like siblings!

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
    Yeah, I agree with you. Soon I will be making my own guild. I hope my guild and your guild get along, like siblings!
    i sure hope so

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Did the people who joined at level 21 last season and are still low level like that get booted? just wondering haha
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45216&d=1383296273

Ign: frynoodles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wowdah View Post
    Did the people who joined at level 21 last season and are still low level like that get booted? just wondering haha
    Nope they have all lvled up, the official announcement is:

AF will become a lvl25+ guild March 23rd

-Vys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

How do I go about applying for the guild?
    Iwantbeer -26 sorc
    Ilovebeer - 23 almost 24 warr
    Lager - 21 rogue, I level him last

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoxKramer View Post
    How do I go about applying for the guild?
    Iwantbeer -26 sorc
    Ilovebeer - 23 almost 24 warr
    Lager - 21 rogue, I level him last
    There is no real application process just ask one of the officers above, or me ig for a guild invite. The requirements as I have said will be 25+.

If your main Is lvl 26 it will get recruiter status and your alts get entrance without having to be lvl25+.

-Vys

Edit: going ig now
    Last edited by Vystirch; 03-13-2013 at 08:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Thanks