So the rare Vyxnaar helm got a cool new makeover! Ok, everybody wants one now.

---

Anyways, I run into The Forbidden Crypt with my tanker to farm the boss. After about 10 minutes, he spawns and drops junk like usual.

So I wait... and after 15 more minutes, still no respawn. I'm thinking, "Okay, I just have bad luck. I'll wait a little longer." After 30 minutes total, I'm starting to get pissed off. I decide to stay until it spawns so I can tell the Devs that the time needs to be shortened.

I waited for 45 total minutes. An hour. Nothing. After 1 hour and 27 minutes total of waiting, (yes I kept track,) I got so sick of it and left.

---

The whole "random spawn" idea is good, and I like it. However, it needs limits. I think the respawn time should be set to a minimum of 5 minutes and maximum of 20 minutes.

I know that decrease the value of the rare drops, but waiting half an hour or more for a boss to spawn is kind of overkill, at it's low drop rate of rares. To make it just as challenging, they could enlarge the area so you have to run around more to locate Vyxnaar when he spawns.

But at the moment, it's screwed up. Either that or I'm the most unlucky person in te world.