I was thinking about low level PvP and trying to form a decent duo, and I think I have one. Bear and mage, both level 18. I know for a fact that the bear works well because I've use it before, not sure how the mage would work in combination though. Oh and I know a couple OP dodge birds with F bows would wreck this build for two, but I don't like birds.

Here's the bears build:

6 Rage, 6 Hellscream and 5 stomp

Gear: 15 Expert, level 18 pink f bow, damage ring, lvl 10 sniper helm

Strategy: The use of tree hugging against xbow/pumpkin users is a must or you won't be able to get your HS off. Against other f bow users, charge them and get the HS off asap and then stomp, and pray for a stun. HS, stomp stun and F bow proc is -90 hit % and then some damage.

Mage build: 6 Heal, 6 Weakness, 5 Fire

Gear: Same as the bear except an armor ring and you could trade the f bow out for a paw and shield

Strategy: Make your bear go in first, but remember it has 0 Iron blood, so heal it fast because its squishy. If anyone tries to get close to you and your bear is elsewhere, use the 5 fire. When you can, use weakness and destroy their hit % even further. Always stay with your bear.

I chose not to give the mage revive because in a perfect world, the bear shouldnt die. You could replace 1 weakness with a revive if you want to.

Once again, this is just an idea for low level. The reason I like low level is because of how many combinations you can have like this that can succeed, its not just 1 op set and everyone with dangerously similar builds, and if you ever get bored you can make a new toon or level up a couple levels and the PvP is completely different. Any constructive criticism on this or a couple people that want to try it would be appreciated. Oh and the terror combo is definitely worth mentioning, weakness and hellscream in combination drop I think 85 hit %, that's AOE and doesnt take forgotten bows into account. The mages heal can also heal any debuffs the bear or mage may accumulate out in combat. Well, thanks for reading I guess.