Well, I know I've made quitting threads before, but this will be my final leave. I have found myself to never check forums and I even deleted all STS games a while ago (about a month or so). So it is without further or do that I take my leave from STS games.

I would like to thank the forums for such an awesome time here. It's been great getting to know everyone and I hope you all are doing well.

I'd like to thank COT, Unity, and ARG for being around; they're just such great guilds that are the foundations (in my eyes) of guilds in the game (PL).

I'd also like to say thanks to all the people I've met for having me around. STS as a whole (for the most part) and a ton of players. I'd name them all, but I don't want to forget anyone and leave on a bad note. You've all really helped me out in tough times and I don't know how I could repay you for such efforts.

Although I am leaving, I'd really like to think I've learned a lot from my 3 years here. I was once a really stupid player and somehow I managed to make so many friends.

On a lighter note, I may return for a day or two during Winter Festival just to grab some items and then I'll head out again. I don't really see myself coming back as my ambitions for playing STS games are at an all time low. There was nothing that really influenced this decision (well, there was one thing. But you know, STS doesn't like to respond); I've just slowly lost interest to the point where I can't stand playing.

Those of you who have my number, I'll try to keep in touch, but as of now, I would rather not have anymore ties to this game.

In closing, maybe I'll see you all around later. I'll probably be going by one of my IGN's in PL (many of them being Wounded-""). And you can bet I'll be wandering around in The Elder Scrolls online come 2013. That's all.

See ya!

- Morgaan