Guild Contest Begins Now!!

Guild Contest Details:

Recruiting Contest!

Rules:

1) All guild members, recruiters & officers excluding myself, the GM and my alternate characters are eligible to win.

2) All members will be granted temporary recruiter promotions during the contest so that you can freely invite new members. Only lvl 36+ players are eligible to join guild. Do not invite anyone that isn't at least level 36+. If you do, that player will be removed from guild and you will not receive a point for getting them to join the guild.

3) After the guild contest all members of the guild who were not previously recruiters will return to the Member guild position except the winners of the contest. Those members will be rewarded with the Recruiter position promotion permanently as a reward for their hard work in the contest.

Contest Scoring System:

1) You will receive (1) point per member that you get to join the guild.

2) I will tally up all the points at the end of the contest and announce the winners. You can however keep up with the scoring yourself by using the guild log and using the scoring system I mentioned. This will allow you to see how well you're doing as well as see how your competition is doing.

Contest Rewards:

1st Place: Grimm Egg & Recruiter Position Promotion

2nd Place: 100k Gold Prize & Recruiter Position Promotion

3rd Place: 50k Gold Prize & Recruiter Position Promotion

Good Luck Everyone!