Thread: Sts Legends: The game cloud that contains all Sts mmo games in one.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

Well a good guild is supposed to be a family. Stick with the one guild like many players do (example: I'm in Infinite union in the two games I do play) or maybe an option to filter guild chats will be available. Same with the guild hall portal. A choice to choose which guild hall you want to go to.

Let's say its all to do with your account. Not user names, you can use each of your individual characters that u already have.
    When sts do bring out new games then it will be A must for u to reserve your character name ect.

Plat exploition nope. For the system to work, plat prices would have to be the same throughout each game/world. If there is a plat sale then it will be available from the main galaxy screen that affects all the games.
    Hence the transferable plat and accounts sharing the same cloud.

The patch updates would have to happen at once, to keep the balance let's say they use the dev program to test the patch first in said world then they release it. You log in wait 3-5 mins for the patch to complete and then play away. The patches will take a few more days to be available to the public but that's a good thing as we then wouldn't have to wait for a patch every time we log in. They would happen at once like say once or twice a week. Read a book or play sport for Ten mins instead then the game will run smoother and be updated constantly for your pleasure. This way all the games will get all the support they deserve too. They won't get left out and the game with its four worlds will always be busy.
    Last edited by Mitchturbo; 11-19-2012 at 04:19 PM.
    "Still Retired but casually dueling in PvP from Time to Time"
    EXTREME BOSS SLAYERS Are Back!
    Wanting a signature? Send me a Pm (SL credits only)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchturbo View Post
    Well a good guild is supposed to be a family. Stick with the one guild like many players do (example: I'm in Infinite union in the two games I do play) or maybe an option to filter guild chats will be available. Same with the guild hall portal. A choice to choose which guild hall you want to go to.

Let's say its all to do with your account. Not user names, you can use each of your individual characters that u already have.
    When sts do bring out new games then it will be A must for u to reserve your character name ect.

Plat exploition nope. For the system to work, plat prices would have to be the same throughout each game/world. If there is a plat sale then it will be available from the main galaxy screen that affects all the games.
    Hence the transferable plat and accounts sharing the same cloud.
    This is what I LOVE about suggestions. Comments come along and THEN people explain it. I wish that ^ was said EARLIER.

I would rather not be tied down to one guild, I have many that I share my love and trust with. A filter seems like clutter, but we'll see how that goes.

I don't like being forced to have to reserve my character name. No.

Thanks for stating in the OP "If one game has a sale, all games will, to remove the chance of platinum exploitation." No really, I appreciate the heads-up. Seriously. Not kidding at all.

The patch updates would have to happen at once, to keep the balance let's say they use the dev program to test the patch first in said world then they release it. You log in wait 3-5 mins for the patch to complete and then play away. The patches will take a few more days to be available to the public but that's a good thing as we then wouldn't have to wait for a patch every time we log in. They would happen at once like say once or twice a week. Read a book or play sport for Ten mins instead then the game will run smoother and be updated constantly for your pleasure. This way all the games will get all the support they deserve too. They won't get left out and the game with its four worlds will always be busy.
    I'd prefer to keep it the way it is now. When you get on that specific game you only have to wait for patches ON THAT SPECIFIC GAME.
    Could you imagine how much that would suck if you only played SL & AL, and even though you don't play PL & DL still have to wait for their patches?
    Last edited by Zaonabiuibil; 11-19-2012 at 04:23 PM.
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaonabiuibil View Post
    This is what I LOVE about suggestions. Comments come along and THEN people explain it. I wish that ^ was said EARLIER.

I would rather not be tied down to one guild, I have many that I share my love and trust with. A filter seems like clutter, but we'll see how that goes.

I don't like being forced to have to reserve my character name. No.

Thanks for stating in the OP "If one game has a sale, all games will, to remove the chance of platinum exploitation." No really, I appreciate the heads-up. Seriously. Not kidding at all.
    I've updated the post you've quoted, please read and drop that attitude Zao <3 These ideas and having to explain them are only hitting me right now as i type. Typing up a op, sometimes ideas and explanations can get forgoten in the rush of such a great post :-)
    I hope u understand what I mean.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

I've updated the post you've quoted, please read and drop that attitude Zao <3 These ideas and having to explain them are only hitting me right now as i type. Typing up a op, sometimes ideas and explanations can get forgoten in the rush of such a great post :-)
    I hope u understand what I mean.
    K, I'm done posting. Good luck with the idea, it's... interesting.
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaonabiuibil View Post
    K, I'm done posting. Good luck with the idea, it's... interesting.

I'd prefer to keep it the way it is now. When you get on that specific game you only have to wait for patches ON THAT SPECIFIC GAME. Could you imagine how much that would suck if you only played SL & AL, and even though you don't play PL & DL still have to wait for their patches?
    Lol keep posting my good man, I just ask for you to be patient and respect the fact that I havent thought of your questions and loop holes in the op :-) no need to be sarcastic even though its funny at times *hug* your a good friend :-)

Thats possible as another person suggested it can be an option to lock the other worlds/ games. So we wouldn't recive there update and patches if its locked.
    Honestly the patch update time will not be any longer than it would be now. Do something else while it downloads if it happens.

It's all silly ideas right now but ideas do help.
    Last edited by Mitchturbo; 11-19-2012 at 04:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

Now how about STS giving us a free reserve on our main ingame character?
    That way your not forced to reserve but it will already be done for you.
    You can pay plat to reserve the rest of your other characters if you wish.

Ofcause this is a problem as there are two ghosts one in PL and one in all the others. This can be sorted by the guy or girl who has the most games with their username in gets the reserved name or a plat reserve just for good measure.
    On their Avatar screen it could show their account username (nothing hackable or exploitable) but lets say click on ghost a (comes up with Ghost then in brackets *octovias*) click on ghost PL and same thing there.

Is that a good idea?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Is that a good idea?
    Businesses want returns, so almost nothing is free in the end. lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroflame View Post
    Businesses want returns, so almost nothing is free in the end. lol
    Your right, but one free reserve wouldn't hurt ;-)
    Will help those out that refuse to pay plat to their user name across the four different worlds and would show good customer service from sts.
    Good man keep up the suggestions and feedback.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

You can pay plat to reserve the rest of your other characters if you wish.

Ofcause this is a problem as there are two ghosts one in PL and one in all the others. This can be sorted by the guy or girl who has the most games with their username in gets the reserved name or a plat reserve just for good measure.
    On their Avatar screen it could show their account username (nothing hackable or exploitable) but lets say click on ghost a (comes up with Ghost then in brackets *octovias*) click on ghost PL and same thing there.

Is that a good idea?
    Only issue I have is how do they know who your main is?