Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: How Reporting has become useless.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Astrocat View Post
    Woah, a kidtroll guild :/
    Pathetic, but it happens really.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Babbare:860268
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiarck View Post
    Everytime a new s.t.s game gets released sl always gets ignored so I dont think this will ever be fixed, even if s.t.s does not realese a new game the attention goes on pl, lol sl just cant win for once
    Yea kinda annoying, but I honestly think the system in SL is actually a little better than Arcane Legends. Arcane still needs a lot of work, but it's two different games as well. Have to take that into account, but I kinda enjoy SL system a bit better.
    same here thats why,i quit pl when I used to play it,fot sl
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

So that means i can....nvm hehe

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Sts should just hire one dedicated person to deal with these jerks/scammers.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA via Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
    DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSLAYER View Post

Yea, flip should, if he was still here.
    Lel. You Fanny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

Flip was the one guy who cared about Star Legends that did a good job satisfying everyone.
    True Legend :-)
    "Still Retired but casually dueling in PvP from Time to Time"
    EXTREME BOSS SLAYERS Are Back!
    Wanting a signature? Send me a Pm (SL credits only)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

I miss yuuu Flip When I was still a noob I remember he came into my guildhall, then I got some guildies over and we had a mini-party XD
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Imagine if your job today was to sort through a thousand reported instances and decide which ones to act on. Which ones will you give the most attention to? They certainly don't have enough people to sift through them all. I mean, there's no plat sale involved, no other form of money, so it is 100% overhead. If this were your company, how many people would you hire to perform a function that serves no other purpose than to satisfy insurance companies and government agencies that your game is appropriate for kids? I don't know about you, but I would not waste too much of the company's capital on menial functions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
    Imagine if your job today was to sort through a thousand reported instances and decide which ones to act on. Which ones will you give the most attention to? They certainly don't have enough people to sift through them all. I mean, there's no plat sale involved, no other form of money, so it is 100% overhead. If this were your company, how many people would you hire to perform a function that serves no other purpose than to satisfy insurance companies and government agencies that your game is appropriate for kids? I don't know about you, but I would not waste too much of the company's capital on menial functions.
    I don't know about you, but I'd want my customers to feel secure and happy in whatever game they're playing.
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Babbare View Post
    So you're telling me it's my problem that the STS staff doesn't do anything with any situations I report? That I am chilling in blackstar chatting with friends through messages, and a guy decides to have some "fun" and pretends to be an Admin, and then starts saying how I'm in trouble for offenses, and keeps ragging it on. That's my problem that I reported him with screenshot, wrote a long descriptive report to STS, and I still see him regularly?

If they say they take these offense so seriously, especially Posing as an Admin you think they won't get a perma-ban? I believe that is a completely opposite.

Not once did I say anything rude towards the person who posed as a Admin. I was completely shocked by the fact the incident even happened, and that he took it so far telling me I'll receive messages later that day about myself being banned.

Support can't tell you what they did or didn't do? Joking? When you have the entire conversation or the entire thing screen shot? I believe that tells the entire story perfectly.

I'm not here to argue with you about this. I'm more P/O at system is all. I appreciate your input though.

Yea basically it's your problem that sts doesn't care about your reports as you say. If you really think they don't care about them, then file a complaint.

You read wrong, so read it closer next time. Support can't tell you what they will do or not do after you file your report. They can't tell you the outcome of the situation, idk why but they can't.

I'm not here to argue either, just giving my input on it. I'm P/O too, especially when you see scammers everyday but sts doesn't seem to get them in trouble because they're big plat speeders. That's what I see.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSLAYER View Post

That's "too much money" for them most likely.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post
    Yea basically it's your problem that sts doesn't care about your reports as you say. If you really think they don't care about them, then file a complaint.

You read wrong, so read it closer next time. Support can't tell you what they will do or not do after you file your report. They can't tell you the outcome of the situation, idk why but they can't.

I'm not here to argue either, just giving my input on it. I'm P/O too, especially when you see scammers everyday but sts doesn't seem to get them in trouble because they're big plat speeders. That's what I see.
    At first I honestly thought you were attacking me and just disrespecting me when I'm trying to reach out to everyone, but not anymore after you said you were angry too.

I understand it's my problem, but I'm trying to help everyone as a whole. Personally I have had no attack on myself except two incidents that I "think" they handled.
    I understand they say they'll "deal with it," but still seeing them on daily, and I mean daily kinda seems like nothing was done. Not sure if they got a warning or anything, but I don't think the problem got anywhere.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
    Well when you send reports with tittles with "Screenshot Selling Account" and such that kinda stands out lol. The thing I'm more P/O is that they clearly tell us that actions will be made, but never is. Literally like the government promising things lol. I just don't think it's hard to please us really. Like how hard is it to put a new vanity? Even a remake? Doesn't take a lot, and you'll make your players actually play. I know for sure when Wraith Event was going on I was doign runs for like two weeks straight. I enjoyed doing that, and now we get a remake of a turkey for thanks giving, and X-mas we might get some "Santa Claus" boots or shirt to seem like it's a great event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Babbare View Post
    At first I honestly thought you were attacking me and just disrespecting me when I'm trying to reach out to everyone, but not anymore after you said you were angry too.

I understand it's my problem, but I'm trying to help everyone as a whole. Personally I have had no attack on myself except two incidents that I "think" they handled.
    I understand they say they'll "deal with it," but still seeing them on daily, and I mean daily kinda seems like nothing was done. Not sure if they got a warning or anything, but I don't think the problem got anywhere.

Lol sorry that you thought that xD. I tend to say things, and people take the wrong implication out of it xD. I will work on that lol

Yes ik you're trying to help everyone out, but I honestly have no idea how we can even help the community when they deal with support. Other than telling them how a good report would tend to look like, I don't see any other thing we can do.

Also, as far as I know they don't give you any warning whatsoever. I was banned for 3ish days back when I was new, for booting a player out of my finished game as everyone had left. He then cussed me out and I told him to screw off and leave me alone. Apparently I was being mean? Lol. Dunno, but I was banned for around 3 days and I only know that this was the reason because I emailed support about it.

So yea, no warning I guess lol.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default How Reporting has become useless.

SL is pretty much dead anyway

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

It's been this way on PL forever also. :-(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

STAR LEGENDS isn't Dead ;-)

We have awesome PvP!!!

Extreme Infinite U <3 Free For All :-)
    "Still Retired but casually dueling in PvP from Time to Time"
    EXTREME BOSS SLAYERS Are Back!
    Wanting a signature? Send me a Pm (SL credits only)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post
    Lol sorry that you thought that xD. I tend to say things, and people take the wrong implication out of it xD. I will work on that lol

Yes ik you're trying to help everyone out, but I honestly have no idea how we can even help the community when they deal with support. Other than telling them how a good report would tend to look like, I don't see any other thing we can do.

Also, as far as I know they don't give you any warning whatsoever. I was banned for 3ish days back when I was new, for booting a player out of my finished game as everyone had left. He then cussed me out and I told him to screw off and leave me alone. Apparently I was being mean? Lol. Dunno, but I was banned for around 3 days and I only know that this was the reason because I emailed support about it.

So yea, no warning I guess lol.
    Oh no worries about it anymore lol.

Yea we really can't do much which is annoying. They say and encourage us to help out, but they can't even show the same respect back.

Lol you got banned three days for that? I had people call my entire family homosexual and I reported them and nothing happened. Still see them around. When your GM gets involved and joins in, that's an issue. Guild of immature children.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by glennleejunxian View Post
    SL is pretty much dead anyway
    I'm well aware, but wait until a Event comes around, and watch how many people will come back.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchturbo View Post
    STAR LEGENDS isn't Dead ;-)

We have awesome PvP!!!

Extreme Infinite U <3 Free For All :-)
    Lol Mitch. I don't PvP so for me it's kinda just merch and what not.