Thread: Ring of Vallance + Dragon Vanity = ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Default Ring of Vallance + Dragon Vanity = ?

There is no reason I can think of why you shouldn't be able to craft your dragon bonus into this ring and then again into the Ring of Valliant Glory at a later time when you get one. Since these rings are not stashable or tradeable, STS should just allow you to craft your dragon set as many times as you want. Once the dragon items are bound to your toon what is the difference anyway? It's not like you can make 10 of the same ring and pass them out. So I don't see why they don't do this. Anyone else agree? And really does anyone disagree? Maybe if enough folks post they agree with me then STS will make this happen.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

I'm just sad I can no longer sparkle

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 小孩子 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I'll make my case simple... I've spent a small fortune in this game and only have one toon with a 3 piece ring..... Have lots with a two piece rings... So I completely agree and think its stupid, its a one time craft. Makes absolutely zero sense. I have marry @ 76 with 3piece ring but haven't decided what color I wanna rock yet. However I also have a lvl 72 bird with a 2 piece (3once 76) so until I stumble upon aprox. 135k xp my other dragon sets are worthless? So sell or sit on it all? Retarded! Countless hours farming these only to not be able to get a bonus until I have a 3 piece ring on like 5 different toons? Lame! I don't gripe much but ill regretfully say it seems sts has gotten greedy. Lower our chances at combo db's as well as no plat at end of week now. And now to make matters worse I have to try to get 500000 xp to properly use my dragon sets? Wrong to your "longtime" players.. Sts seems to be trying to appeal to the new players. What about your loyal members who spent 1000's of plat just for Mitas? Or to hit 56 cap? What does it matter now to have hit 56? Flame me all you want but founders and vets will get my point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Why making it stashable? It's supposed to be rare and epic!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i think there will be an update to include the crafting of dragon rings with 2 piece elite rings...ask techno / devs nicely for clarification and i'm sure they'll respond asap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

crafted 2 piece would obviously have lesser stats...similar to the current system in place.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Yup, then people will complain when they finally get their 3pc ring and want to recraft the dragon ring to their new one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

lol...I'll still be here rushing, y'all can quit anytime soon. Feel free to pass that cash around on a contest or two. Throw me some dragon armor while you're at it. STS wants you to migrate to AL..lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cobraguy View Post
    Yup, then people will complain when they finally get their 3pc ring and want to recraft the dragon ring to their new one.
    Since the rings and vanity items are not stashable or tradeable why not let us craft with the 2 piece ring now and then again with the 3 piece ring when we get one. I don't see what the problem with that is. Just like how you are able to use your elite vanities to first get a 2 piece ring and later you can use the same vanities to get a 3 piece ring. Why can't it work the same way for dragon vanities. Why does it work that way for elite vanities but not for dragon vanities?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Since the rings and vanity items are not stashable or tradeable why not let us craft with the 2 piece ring now and then again with the 3 piece ring when we get one. I don't see what the problem with that is. Just like how you are able to use your elite vanities to first get a 2 piece ring and later you can use the same vanities to get a 3 piece ring. Why can't it work the same way for dragon vanities. Why does it work that way for elite vanities but not for dragon vanities?
    Someone said once you craft you elite ring with the dragon ring, you are still able to talk to fallen prince and get your elite ring. Now the only solution they can make is making dragon sets craftable along the 2 piece elite set, and then next cap you get 3 piece ring and craft another ring (only if devs make dragon vanities craftable more than once)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathofan View Post
    Someone said once you craft you elite ring with the dragon ring, you are still able to talk to fallen prince and get your elite ring. Now the only solution they can make is making dragon sets craftable along the 2 piece elite set, and then next cap you get 3 piece ring and craft another ring (only if devs make dragon vanities craftable more than once)
    Yes, since the dragon ring (the ring you get BEFORE you combine it with Ring of Valliant Glory) is not tradable or stashable, how about they make it so when you combine it with the Ring of Vallance it stays in your inventory in original form. Then you can use it again to later craft with Ring of Valliant Glory. There's a solution. problem solved!! Devs: please make this happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Yes, since the dragon ring (the ring you get BEFORE you combine it with Ring of Valliant Glory) is not tradable or stashable, how about they make it so when you combine it with the Ring of Vallance it stays in your inventory in original form. Then you can use it again to later craft with Ring of Valliant Glory. There's a solution. problem solved!! Devs: please make this happen.
    This seems to make sense to me as well, ppl with a 2-piece happy meal can be taken care of in the meantime so theyre not screwed over. I think they will implement something to fix this, just be patient. They overlooked some things while trying to release this dragon crafting in a hurry before Thanksgiving. Uncrafted dragon sets with stats removed messed players up as they lost their set bonuses. I didn't know what to do at first...I was gonna wait for a while but my dragon set was all ready stat-less so I had nothing to lose & craft it to get it back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Ring of Vallance + Dragon Vanity = ?

Greedy its a good word coming out of a mercher.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Good point... would alow u to lets say craft the red set for ur pally then decide (cuz really we have no idea the best set up yet) the gold set woukd be better for u playing style... but presently ud be stuck w the first set u crafted in to a ring... i say keep the ability to craft the dragon set as long as u meet the first criteria. If u buy for loot a secind set .. God bless u ! Craft a second ring only for ur self.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Its because then next cap you would have to buy a new dragon set and everyone would cry about it
    Sts just did this to avoid hundreds of support emails

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Elyseon For This Useful Post: