Thread: trouble playing on android tablet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default trouble playing on android tablet

Hi,
    I recently downloaded Arcane Legends on my android tablet and the game runs fine except my problem has to do with touching. I can only do one action at a time like moving. I can't move and attack.. like I have to stop touching one button to use the other. For example if I want to use my attack I have to take my finger off the movement spot and put it on the attack spot... I can't do both simultaneously. I was wondering if there is anyway to fix this.

Here are my specs:

Model number: WM8850-mid
    Android version: 4.0.3
    Kernel Version: 3.0.8
    Build Number: 4.0.3 ICS Ver1.3.0-20120911.025941

If anyone could please help me I will appreciate it. I really want to play this game but under these conditions I can't!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

My guess? Your multi touch display has quit recognizing multi touch. Cheap Android tablets are not known for their quality. Aside from replacing the screen, I don't think there is any quick fix. I would urge you in the future to spend a little more and get a decent tablet. Sorry.

-----
    This post has +5 to topic derailment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That is not the issue. I am hoping someone can clear this issue up for me because I've seen many youtube videos e.g. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Lf87TQ1pc So I know it is possible to perhaps add multitouch to my tablet in some way? I think it has something to do with firmware updates, but there are many different types or maybe it is not possible at all? I rooted my tablet without a firmware update using some tutorial, but I don't know where to go from here. I found an app called "gesture control" but it doesn't seem to work. If anyone has any knowledge on this please PM me about it or reply.

Thanks!

and DeathPunch:

I appreciate you taking your time to say a few words but how you replied was incredibly rude and unhelpful. If you don't know the answer to a problem don't reply at all. It is very clear you have no idea what you are talking about. I would rather have no replies than someone telling me to buy a new tablet because mine is cheap. It is cheap, but that doesn't mean it is defective. Arcane Legends is cheap, free even, does that mean I should invest more into another game? More money does not always correlate with quality. I hope you can see what I am saying here. I am not trying to insult you.