Thread: Work in Progress - Spacetime Adventures! (Sneak Peak)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Default Work in Progress - Spacetime Adventures! (Sneak Peak)

Hey everyone!

I will be starting a brand new series called "Spacetime Adventures". The series will be split into seasons, with season one premièring by December 3rd, most likely on Monday at around 6-8pm BST.

Spacetime Adventures will be based on all four Spacetime games, Pocket Legends, Star Legends, Dark Legends and Arcane Legends!

The first episode will be based around the beginning of Pocket Legends in Forest Haven, and meeting a mob called a Zombie! There will also be a boss battle with the Zombie King, a new boss I have invented!

If anyone would be interested in being in the show, feel free to contact me by PM or as a comment on this thread! Anyone skilled with computers and video are welcome!

If you have any ideas for "Season 1", please speak to me by private message, not on this thread. Season 1 will be based around Pocket Legends and Star Legends, and season 2, starting next year, Dark and Arcane Legends!

Thank you for reading and I hope to speak to you guys soon!

If anyone is good with computers, please private message me sooner rather than later if they want to help me put up a teaser for seasons 1 or 2! Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

i will like to be in this awesome show!

AL=Smashz PL=Neebrave SL=Neebrave

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

If the clips are small enough, email them to me and I can edit with iMovie. Or... I'd like to be in it ! No gurantee I'll get it done soon, though... school...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smashz View Post
    i will like to be in this awesome show!
    What is your Pocket Legends in game name? You can be in the show if you'd like! Thanks for your input.

I have decided to purely base the season 1 on Pocket Legends. I may keep one season to one game, so season 1 will be PL, season 2 will be SL etc.

I may however have it only for Pocket Legends, not quite sure yet.

For Christmas, I will also have a Christmas Winter Festival edition episode! That will most likely be episode 2.

@NoodleLeg Thanks for the comment! I might not have any video media, only pictures/images. Speak to me in game if you want your pic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonlord View Post
    What is your Pocket Legends in game name? You can be in the show if you'd like! Thanks for your input.

I have decided to purely base the season 1 on Pocket Legends. I may keep one season to one game, so season 1 will be PL, season 2 will be SL etc.

For Christmas, I will also have a Christmas Winter Festival edition episode! That will most likely be episode 2.

@NoodleLeg Thanks for the comment! I might not have any video media, only pictures/images. Speak to me in game if you want your pic
    Ah, pic :3! Well, catcha in game!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonlord View Post

ok thx skelton lord... its neebrave and for AL its SMASHZ

AL=Smashz PL=Neebrave SL=Neebrave