Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2012-11-26 Content Update (108691)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Puting points in mana didn't really help much or at all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Thank you guys for allowing the re-spec for free, we do really appreciate it!

I didn't see anything about the bugs with weapon damage vs character-screen damage displaying inaccurate values. It's very frustrating to have no idea how much damage a weapon actually has until I buy one and try it.
    AL: Surai - L20 Sorcerer, and Odr - L20 Warrior
    Yes, BriannaRae is my wife - don't be jealous!
    (Retired) PL: Khahl - L76 Sword-Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    That sounds like a caching issue. Force close the app and see if it continues to happen and please let us know.
    Thanks for replying. I restarted my phone and it's still happens I'm using Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Khahl View Post
    Thank you guys for allowing the re-spec for free, we do really appreciate it!

I didn't see anything about the bugs with weapon damage vs character-screen damage displaying inaccurate values. It's very frustrating to have no idea how much damage a weapon actually has until I buy one and try it.
    Agree with both. Thanks to STS for all the updates, but an update for weapon calculation would be great. Even just making the calculations more transparent would help quell some posts about this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

My level 16 rogue is worthless. No mana regeneration is crazy. After 5 skills i have no mana and it doesnt regenerate. Im going broke trying on mana pots whenever i play rogue. This is a waste of a class. I added over 20 points to int and still nothing. This sucks. Guess i will play with my warrior only.
    PL: [Kaukreu, Revchantress, Bearxarrows, Chargexthem, Putxinxwork, Wwoodsdweller, Sscdweller, Darkffarmer, Sanhican,Forestforest,
    Pve_farming, Strtnuke]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Urqui View Post
    On chrome, clicking the pet face won't take you to the stable. It just opens submenu like when clicking on your name/ hp whatever..
    yeah... i just noticed this too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheRook View Post
    All I can. Say is. Ty for skill fixes. But booo to plat weapon nerf lol
    Did they really?? I don't understand why STS would change stats for items bought with platinum (i.e. real money). The "effect" of paid items (whatever they may be, dmg, armor, etc) against mob/bosses based on their difficulty should remain the same (or remain fixed) -- because that's what was paid for. I understand why paid items can't be the best items, but IMHO, the ones that can be farmed should be changed based against the "paid" items, whether they increase or decrease. In short, if someone pays for an axe that can kill in three strikes (as originally advertised), that is what the buyer should get. They can make better farmable items that can kill in two strikes, if that is what is needed to "balance" the game. They can make a boss difficulty harder considering all game mechanics to "balance" the game, and it should in theory still get what was paid for.

Elixirs are good example of "you get what you paid for". Pricing and characteristics of the product may change, but you always get what you paid for. I've seen a couple of posts from PL forum asking "where to go for refund"... Will AL customers suffer the same? ...Just saying.
    Rasi: Grumpy old arcane mage (AL)
    Haowesie: Confused & oblivious bird (PL)
    Aestrella: Sexy insecure mage wannabe (PL)
    Drearasy: Crazy-eyed dex-bear (PL)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aracnus View Post
    Sweet, we got skill "upgrades" ...
    ---
    Off Topic: Zao, bro, this sucks XD
    *mutters something I cannot speak out loud* have to edit >.< FIGURES.
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

damn, i just made a new character so that i can properly distribute my skills as i have no plat in the other one (i used all the free ones. LOL). Anyway, thanks for the free restat and reskill. @_@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    That sounds like a caching issue. Force close the app and see if it continues to happen and please let us know.
    Done the force close. Load the game again. The same problem remaining.

Using Galaxy S III (GT-I9300) with Android ver 4.1.1
    Jezaiyel
    Level 16, Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haowesie View Post
    Did they really?? I don't understand why STS would change stats for items bought with platinum (i.e. real money). The "effect" of paid items (whatever they may be, dmg, armor, etc) against mob/bosses based on their difficulty should remain the same (or remain fixed) -- because that's what was paid for. I understand why paid items can't be the best items, but IMHO, the ones that can be farmed should be changed based against the "paid" items, whether they increase or decrease. In short, if someone pays for an axe that can kill in three strikes (as originally advertised), that is what the buyer should get. They can make better farmable items that can kill in two strikes, if that is what is needed to "balance" the game. They can make a boss difficulty harder considering all game mechanics to "balance" the game, and it should in theory still get what was paid for.

Elixirs are good example of "you get what you paid for". Pricing and characteristics of the product may change, but you always get what you paid for. I've seen a couple of posts from PL forum asking "where to go for refund"... Will AL customers suffer the same? ...Just saying.
    Agreed. I noticed and was like wth?! my emblazed axe sucks crap now green weps have higher damage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

[B]'Axe Of Emblazed stability' at the damage item might wonder what purpose have fallen or something. 4000 50000 e that I now can not sell a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Both Emblazed stability & Fire Choppa were bugged weapons both do not perform real damage based on the reflected stats. the correction implemented was to correct it. The only weapon with real damage stats is the Mighty Trollbane of Potency. I won't be surprised if it will be hot soon due to demand.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

daily reward waiting time keeps increasing instead of decreasing O_o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

i cnt play or login the game... client freezing after starting...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haowesie View Post

well said,in real world that's called false advertising, and that truly hurt loyalty customers. But did they changed any stats on plat weapon this time? I am not sure, at least I don't notice it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Nerfing 'normal' bosses is a not-so-good idea imo - they were not hard anyway

And thanx for ice exploding! This will be handy
    click my sig to join

Got a SCAMMER to REPORT? DO it HERE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What a joke ,nefring mage and increasing damage for warrior ... are you kidding me ? Now I regret money and time spend on this ****

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

^LOL!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

wtf haven't played my warrior for a few days, devs are you drunk? my fire chopper went from 1 of highest damage weapon to worse than green?! no wonder you increase the skill damage a little, I lost over 60 damage there, what the hell seriously