09-13-2010, 03:47 PM
iOS: Cannot Purchase Platinum
When you click Purchase, the application should confirm that you want to purchase, and then you should be asked for your iTunes credentials.
If you are having problems, here are a few things to try:
- Try signing out and signing back in to iTunes. On your device, go to Settings, then Store, and Sign Out. Restart your device. Go to Settings, then Store and Sign In, launch the app, and try the purchase again.
- Try restarting your device
- Are you getting the [Environment: Sandbox] error? See this thread for more information
- Are you getting "You must purchase the app that this item is for before you can purchase the item"? You need to use the same account to purchase PL and the DLC. Delete Pocket Legends from your device, and download it again, and buy platinum using the same iTunes account that you downloaded PL with.
- Are in-app purchases disabled? Enable them via Settings | General | Restrictions.
- Are you running the iOS 4.1? If you're not being asked for credentials, try again. We've seen it take several times before it asks. If that doesn't work, you may want to See this thread for more information
If all else fails, you can purchase platinum directly from The Spacetime Platinum Web Store.
Last edited by Samhayne; 07-01-2011 at 11:54 AM.