Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: High damage build for discussion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmspker:874277
    My my to be such a fool if your have 193 damage that doesn't means your will deal it , proven ? Pff ask devs or support what is maximum possible damage is ! I can't prove it just because i don't nerd it 24/7 last time played week ago , still waiting 21 cap ^^ , if back to theme bonus damage must be over 220% with your damage then try again poopy or better lose some damage and get more % , oh forgot , each successful shot adds 10% damage , i think it adds maximum till 3 so 30% , + smoke and defence debuff , don't forget to charge always , keep charging aim till your hit 1100 !!
    Not saying I don't hit that. 198.8 damage, 212% bonus.
    Ign - Who -- My guess is 1837.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok. I already posted, but no-one answer, so i will try to ask here, because this is really bother me:
    when i have equiped weapon "Mighty Lifethief of Potency" - (58.8 damage; 21 strength; 11 Inteligence. Charged attack heals 15% fo damage done) i made a damage about 100 - 200 per hit!
    When i equip "Agile Heartseekers of Brutality" - (77.9 damage; 11 strength, 21 dexterity. Chance to cause target to bleed) i made a damage about 35 - 70!
    How it is possible when i have higher dexterity with another one ring, and higher damage value, but in a field i didnt have so high damage.
    Another thing:
    Clever Jeweled Ring of Brutality - (11 strength; 21 Inteligence, 3.7 Damage)
    Mighty Jeweled Ring of Grace - (21 Strength, 8 Dexterity, 1.62% Dodge)
    How is possible that when i equip first one, that gave me a bonus +12 instead of 3.7, with no dexterity? How its possible? How they bloody calculate damage????????
    And another one, with 8 dexterity give me 3.9 to damage.
    And also, now i already forgot, but some items without dexterity gave me higher damage then equipment with 19 or higher dexterity (and also, wasnt damage in that item description).
    Anyone have an idea how the bloody calculate the attack, or it is only weapon bug?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wsalew View Post
    Ok. I already posted, but no-one answer, so i will try to ask here, because this is really bother me:
    when i have equiped weapon "Mighty Lifethief of Potency" - (58.8 damage; 21 strength; 11 Inteligence. Charged attack heals 15% fo damage done) i made a damage about 100 - 200 per hit!
    When i equip "Agile Heartseekers of Brutality" - (77.9 damage; 11 strength, 21 dexterity. Chance to cause target to bleed) i made a damage about 35 - 70!
    How it is possible when i have higher dexterity with another one ring, and higher damage value, but in a field i didnt have so high damage.
    Another thing:
    How is possible that when i equip first one, that gave me a bonus +12 instead of 3.7, with no dexterity? How its possible? How they bloody calculate damage????????
    And another one, with 8 dexterity give me 3.9 to damage.
    And also, now i already forgot, but some items without dexterity gave me higher damage then equipment with 19 or higher dexterity (and also, wasnt damage in that item description).
    Anyone have an idea how the bloody calculate the attack, or it is only weapon bug?
    just bought one and tested it. Lifethief can hit 200 without crit but agile brutality can only hit 60-100

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah, exactly. Im glad that its not only my problem. So we may hope, that this will be repaired. Thanks.
    But i still wandering how the calculate damage. Because higher item dexterity, doesnt seem the higher damage (no damage in equipped items), at least on the statistic value. Or maybe is that just wrong weapon walues. Idk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by mike1298 View Post
    if you do where's problem and how your old comments connected to " i hit that " accept it , I'm smarter and your did today for first time because i told you how do it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Godkiu View Post
    just bought one and tested it. Lifethief can hit 200 without crit but agile brutality can only hit 60-100
    don't you get it ? Different speed , lifethief is sword and heartseekers daggers they hit 4 hits per second average so do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmspker View Post
    don't you get it ? Different speed , lifethief is sword and heartseekers daggers they hit 4 hits per second average so do
    I just though that "damage" mean one hit damage, not damage per second, or whatever other measure.

Can u also answer me on this also:
    How is possible that when i equip first one, that gave me a bonus +12 on damage instead of 3.7, with no dexterity? How its possible? How they bloody calculate damage?
    Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmspker:874561
    Quote Originally Posted by mike1298 View Post
    if you do where's problem and how your old comments connected to " i hit that " accept it , I'm smarter and your did today for first time because i told you how do it
    Go ask judgement or bashem who hits harder. Thanks and bye.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by wsalew View Post
    I just though that "damage" mean one hit damage, not damage per second, or whatever other measure.

Can u also answer me on this also:
    How is possible that when i equip first one, that gave me a bonus +12 on damage instead of 3.7, with no dexterity? How its possible? How they bloody calculate damage?
    Thanks

honestly i have no idea , it can't give more than stats says :/ probably another bug like with fire axes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

how do rogues do 800-1000 damage with crits, my damage is 177 and my max crit is 483 with aimed shot charged.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by carni91:875796
    how do rogues do 800-1000 damage with crits, my damage is 177 and my max crit is 483 with aimed shot charged.
    Stackable bonuses and judicious use of debuffs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

My my to be such a fool if your have 193 damage that doesn't means your will deal it , proven ? Pff ask devs or support what is maximum possible damage is ! I can't prove it just because i don't nerd it 24/7 last time played week ago , still waiting 21 cap ^^ , if back to theme bonus damage must be over 220% with your damage then try again poopy or better lose some damage and get more % , oh forgot , each successful shot adds 10% damage , i think it adds maximum till 3 so 30% , + smoke and defence debuff , don't forget to charge always , keep charging aim till your hit 1100 !!
    But you do nerd it enough to fill your posts chock-full of emoticons.
    Montanaguy (16 Warrior) [elite lvl cap: 16; 26; 31] / Montanaman (16 Mage) [16] / Montanadood (16 Rogue) [16]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

nice build. I pretty much copied it and got a 1200 crit with aimed today
    http://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab261/Stormynitez123/gokunorthy.png

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Not too sure about that damage stacking effect of aimed shot.

Description says:

Accuracy - Damage from each successful Aimed Shot attack is increased by 10%.

Not each successive shot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Great thread, I have been playing the Rouge very unsuccessfully, having read this I just spam Shadow Vile, then stand there and spam charged regular attack to clear mods. With bosses, just Sim Shot and run around.

I die a lot less, thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

So I got 199.3 max damage with full dex build +elite items + pet, do you guys happen to know if this is currently max for rogue?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfo:878084
    So I got 199.3 max damage with full dex build +elite items + pet, do you guys happen to know if this is currently max for rogue?
    Can go over 200 shown, but 190-195 with 10% damage to 15% will do more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

So is lifethief better or dmg glitched?
    I am only at 174dmg but i am saving for next level cap so i am not to worried about spending 300k+, i can wait

PL-ItsNiNNY-76 PL-Uglybearlolz-76
    AL-NiNNY-21 Rogue
    AL-NiN-21 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

So I Guess that leaves y'all with 2 choices. Use the crappy builds above or beg me for the best rogue build right here

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Rushorgtfo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

i was enjoying reading these silly builds and rants...you ruined it. stop embarrassing them dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushorgtfo View Post
    So I Guess that leaves y'all with 2 choices. Use the crappy builds above or beg me for the best rogue build right here

Mains- PL Mage: Azefekie (Runazeisback)
    AL Mage: GodsTouch

22. The Following User Says Thank You to azefekie For This Useful Post: