Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: High damage build for discussion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rushorgtfo View Post
    So I Guess that leaves y'all with 2 choices. Use the crappy builds above or beg me for the best rogue build right here

Rather interesting build although the damage is, lets be honest, very low you have extremely high HP and Mana while at the same time having more crit and dodge than my full dex rogue. Unfortunately your asking whoever is interested to beg you, which I will not, I am curious as to how you managed to have this, well the dodge and crit I could careless for the HP and mana.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by carni91 View Post
    Rather interesting build although the damage is, lets be honest, very low you have extremely high HP and Mana while at the same time having more crit and dodge than my full dex rogue. Unfortunately your asking whoever is interested to beg you, which I will not, I am curious as to how you managed to have this, well the dodge and crit I could careless for the HP and mana.

Sorry but if you prefer high damadge your askin less than 300 armor and less than 900 HP. You sir have no survivability. Rogues who go for pure damadge are MMO suicide bombers, useless and only good as a meat shield for others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rushorgtfo View Post
    Sorry but if you prefer high damadge your askin less than 300 armor and less than 900 HP. You sir have no survivability. Rogues who go for pure damadge are MMO suicide bombers, useless and only good as a meat shield for others.
    I dont survive much actually, I admit that, I have 650 HP, 700 mana, and 349 armor but, in my opinion, the reason why most pure damage characters in most MMOs are squishy is because the tank is responsible for us surviving in a group instance scenario he should not lose aggro and turn us into "meat shields". The fact that in this MMO pure dex rogues die alot is because we cant run away fast enough, the tank cant keep aggro because they dont have a taunt skill, and because even with the taunt skill the cool down is so long it is practically useless. With that being said alot of our survivability depends on the tank, if I wanted to deal low damage and not deal with the fact that I WILL die alot I would of chosen to make my main character a warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I dont survive much actually, I admit that, I have 650 HP, 700 mana, and 349 armor but, in my opinion, the reason why most pure damage characters in most MMOs are squishy is because the tank is responsible for us surviving in a group instance scenario he should not lose aggro and turn us into "meat shields". The fact that in this MMO pure dex rogues die alot is because we cant run away fast enough, the tank cant keep aggro because they dont have a taunt skill, and because even with the taunt skill the cool down is so long it is practically useless. With that being said alot of our survivability depends on the tank, if I wanted to deal low damage and not deal with the fact that I WILL die alot I would of chosen to make my main character a warrior.
    +1

I can't believe how many tanks run all over the place when tanking Elite Jarl. Ah gee thanks for making him face my way just as he unleashes his charged attack. With an average ping of 400ms that leaves me half a second to react. Thanks a lot tank.

Any fool can pump pure dex, but the reality (if you PUG alot) is that you can't afford to play as a pure glass cannon. I don't mind not doing top end, but still decent, damage if it means I get to survive at least one hit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

I agree on some levels but I don't like relying on someone else to be effective at the game yet alone Pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Looks like Malison active, plus a couple of other buffs, then rushing to the avatar screen and taking a screenshot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

16 lvl 480+- armor 140-143 damage 600hp 615 mana 176+- bonus, buffed everything +15 (150hp mp 15% bonus dmg )survivable rogues is best

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

well at lvl 16 we hav 90 attribute points nt 86(26str nd 60dex as u stated in first)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmspker:880697
    16 lvl 480+- armor 140-143 damage 600hp 615 mana 176+- bonus, buffed everything +15 (150hp mp 15% bonus dmg )survivable rogues is best
    600 health and 61health is not a survival rogue. Thar is extremely low.
    Ign - Who -- My guess is 1837.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mike1298 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

PM me what your build is please Rush i might convert back to a rogue if they're not so squishyXD

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kingmog For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default High damage build for discussion

Just to be fair, the build of each player in a party builds on that of the others. A higher damage rogue is better with a warrior that can take a lot of damage an a Mage that can heal as much a possible.

PL Valkarya- 65 dex/int Mage~Ubernova- 51 str bear~Bearwithbow- 27 farmer dex bear~valksfarmer- 10 farmer bird
    SL Uberhealer- 40 engi

Junior Member Dean William Zorad's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Name:  Arqy.jpg
Views: 841
Size:  304.3 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Please hellp me build rogue pure for 26lvl tell me in game nick cabascil

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Im need max dmg dps weare gv skill point

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have some questions:
    1- Does Bonus Damage% effect to DPS or just for Damage?
    2- DPS is from weapon not from Dex, right?

If this does't effect, why we put a lot dex stat instead of strength if that's a DPS rogue build? Instead of putting to dex, we put all points to others...slash and slash...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I believe that the one single mistake for a rogue to make is to be full dex. You didn't do that however. I find your build interesting but it makes sense. Mine is every level up I do 2 str 3 dex and 1 int. This gives me health, crit, dmg, dodge, hit chance, and mana/health regen. Also, i suggest the pet ribbit for any rogue so you dont die. his ability gives +40% crit and automatically gives you +25 str. That is the part that keeps you alive.

Hope this helps!! Peanut

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I believe that the one single mistake for a rogue to make is to be full dex. You didn't do that however. I find your build interesting but it makes sense. Mine is every level up I do 2 str 3 dex and 1 int. This gives me health, crit, dmg, dodge, hit chance, and mana/health regen. Also, i suggest the pet ribbit for any rogue so you dont die. his ability gives +40% crit and automatically gives you +25 str. That is the part that keeps you alive.

Hope this helps!! Peanut
    I love this idea, like me. From DPS depend on weapon, not skills. That's why we don't need to put 6dex/level.

3 dex = 15 health + 2% bonus damage, this will keep your skills damage (4,5 dex stills be 2%, 6 dex = 3%)
    3 str = 30 health

mine quiet different with your build but i think it's look like the same.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Wow, rampage in the forums ~ hahaha. Anyway, I agree with Rush. The way this game works, there is not enough customization with gear stats to be able to just go full dex without having the opportunity to just burn through pots and/or die.

Relying one someone else is both silly and reasonable at the same time. Silly; Because you can't rely on randoms to be perfect. Reasonable; Because like stated, it is generally a warrior's job to be the meat shield. But the skills and general builds in the game for Warrior's make it rather difficult to be a perfect meat shield, and like Rogue's, obviously not everyone has the same build and/or skills.

So, I agree with Rush, in saying that relying on someone else, especially someone you do not know and trust to protect you in a game where it is actually reasonably hard to be a perfect meat shield warrior is unreasonable.

But at the same time, everyone has their own way of playing the game and it will always be that way. But nice build btw Rush. I'm similar with my Warrior (in a sense) I prefer to be able to survive alone and/or with a party. I try my hardest to hold aggro, but it's really not that simple because I'm balanced to be able to look after myself, and yet be the best meat shield possible.

So no hate towards anyone, but Peace in the paddock guys ~
    IGN: Rianaku (Warrior) - Couchlock (Sorcerer) - SnackBox (Rogue)