Thread: Warrior weapons,too funny...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Unhappy Warrior weapons,too funny...

Warrior is the only class I find lots of epic that have better stats than legendary, so what's the point of spending lot amount of gold to buy legendary beside the cool visual looking effect? I am not trying to whining about the "fixed" fire choppa, but just pointing out lower class weapon is better than pink simply make no sense, there is no need for rare,epic, legendary class then. Personally I just sold the fire choppa for 6k, should have sold it for 30k two days ago which I bought it for 150k a week ago. And now I bought an epic weapon which cost me 135 in cs, yes 135! And way better stats lol?! Pics as below~ But I think I am going to leave my warrior alone for a while and play my rogue and mage until elite maps run out of warriors and people will start asking to buff warrior. Warrior weapons are so buggy at the moment, won't bothering invest too much on it.

sign: As sts stated, pink should be 5 lvl better than the weapon lvl, and epic should be 3 lvl better than the weapon lvl

Name:  funny1.jpg
Views: 999
Size:  316.8 KB
    Name:  funny2.jpg
Views: 857
Size:  301.2 KB
    Last edited by phamtom; 11-29-2012 at 03:34 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phamtom For This Useful Post: