Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default L10-23 <Power> Recruiting Elitist Twinks

╭╭╭
    ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Power ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂
    Honor Bound

What is Power?
    Power is an intense low level PvP twinking guild. We focus mainly on fun guild wars, community events, guild tournaments and having an alliance to back you up when needed. We are based on honor which means that we are a completely anti-rush guild. We do not rush anyone except for the occasional newbie that stumbles into a CTF game for his first time. We tend to be a relax group of close knit friends that are always up for a good time when it comes to PvPing. Odds are if you find someone in Power they have skill in PvP and are still a nice enough person to help you improve and become skilled as well.

Why Join Power?
    If not to belong to something bigger than each one of us it's to meet new people. I can almost guarantee that if you stay in Power for a month you'll find some real good friends that'll last throughout you're PL experience. I know I've met some amazing people through the guild. As a GM of over three successful guilds I know what I am doing and know how to handle most problems that occur within the guild. We do not appreciate drama, and it will not be tolerated. If you're looking to improve, learn, and dominate then feel free to hit me up with a PM asking for a tryout.

How Can I Become Apart of Power?
    Shoot myself, an officer, or one of our recruiters asking for a tryout/invitation to the guild. We are mostly a tryout only guild but we make obvious exceptions if: you're well known throughout the low level community, you're good at PvP, and have an extremely good kill death ratio. If you're truly interested in an invite please PM the following ranks in the guild: Revenge, Bossology, Penguinkabob, or Kaptnhowdy.

Name:  iedY0Pm8N8Pcd.png
Views: 155
Size:  8.6 KB
    Last edited by Revenge; 12-06-2012 at 11:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Its not elite° and why another guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

My guess: A bunch of "elite" pvpers running around with forg bows hunting noobs

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kixxler For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

@Kixxler Before you make accusations learn before you type. I ONLY SBL/Talon and so does most of the ranks within the guild. Please continue and act like you have half a brain, I don't want to get into a quarrel with a keyboard warrior here.
    Last edited by Revenge; 12-05-2012 at 02:07 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

To be fair, the current low level populace is comprised predominantly of forgotten users; that is not to say I don't use one personally, but I am more than happy to break out the toyman. As far as rushing noobs, you don't need to be in a guild to do so, so why the unnecessary hate?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

What makes you think that the so called " Elite " will join your new guild? Elites have elite guilds. A guild doesn't become " Elite " just because the master says it is.
    Also, your signature says that " tryouts aren't necessary if you have a positive kd. " Whoah, kd can be farmed you know. Do you really think that everyone with a good kd has a great and mature personality? They might just turn out to be kids hiding behind his iPad, speaking and acting like a real " Elite ".
    I also see KaptnHowdy in your list of officers. Haha, I do remember that guy, he who scolded vulgar words when he was rushed.

I Bes Behr : The Guide
    PL-Demon, Warrior, Behr, Light, Rot, Eat, Bank, Bracelet, Icasthard, Forerun, Embarrass

AL-Rot, Compose

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

"Kaptnhowdy" KIll ur self pls.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prouzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by prouzi View Post
    Agree agree.

PL-Demon, Warrior, Behr, Light, Rot, Eat, Bank, Bracelet, Icasthard, Forerun, Embarrass

AL-Rot, Compose

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by prouzi View Post
    How about me? (Penguinkabob, Bananakabob, Bearkabob are my main twinks that I play.)

@Rot: I agree with you. I shot Revenge a PM telling him to change his sig
    Don't worry, I do tryouts for everyone, unless it's like another person that I know who made a new twink or something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OverkillED View Post
    How about me? (Penguinkabob, Bananakabob, Bearkabob are my main twinks that I play.)

@Rot: I agree with you. I shot Revenge a PM telling him to change his sig
    Don't worry, I do tryouts for everyone, unless it's like another person that I know who made a new twink or something.
    I'm Cloric, nub.

AL-Rot, Compose

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Oh hai!

Those bananas are on drugs, lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OverkillED View Post
    Oh hai!

Those bananas are on drugs, lol.
    Woot shiny bananas. <3

AL-Rot, Compose

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

To be quite frank I could care less about your feelings in direct to KaptnHowdy. Also I do not care whether or not you consider us an elite group. You're opinions are so off my radar I don't even give them a second thought. He will continue to help assist things within the guild and he does a good job doing it. He isn't a rusher and I can vouch for that, he just doesn't take crap from anyone. He removes the rushers and immature kids from the guild when I'm not online and in my eyes that's doing his job. Keep hating, I'm pretty sure he doesn't care at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Never ever judge it self by its cover!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Revenge View Post
    To be quite frank I could care less about your feelings in direct to KaptnHowdy. Also I do not care whether or not you consider us an elite group. You're opinions are so off my radar I don't even give them a second thought. He will continue to help assist things within the guild and he does a good job doing it. He isn't a rusher and I can vouch for that, he just doesn't take crap from anyone. He removes the rushers and immature kids from the guild when I'm not online and in my eyes that's doing his job. Keep hating, I'm pretty sure he doesn't care at all.
    You sound like you're the boss here, dude. If you're recruiting for your guild, I would suggest that you don't sound too proud of yourself. If you're not ready for criticism, why make a guild? When I criticize you say you do not care. Also, I realized you changed your signature, which is a good thing. I didn't say he rushed, read again, I wrote " .. when he was rushed. " I rushed him, yes. I'm not hating, I was just saying that an officer shouldn't be as immature as one who would scold vulgar words when he/she was rushed. Rushing is common in PvP, be prepared to be rushed, or don't join a PvP game at all.
    Again, don't talk like you're really such an old player or an experienced player. You're nothing but a random PvP player with 250k and a Forgotten bow asking people to join your own guild. This really does give me a bad impression on your guild.

AL-Rot, Compose

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You guys are really cute lmao I have fans :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KaptnHowdy View Post
    shut up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KaptnHowdy View Post
    farming you every day of u life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Revenge View Post
    Great attitude, now everyone will join your useless guild.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    You sound like you're the boss here, dude. If you're recruiting for your guild, I would suggest that you don't sound too proud of yourself. If you're not ready for criticism, why make a guild? When I criticize you say you do not care. Also, I realized you changed your signature, which is a good thing. I didn't say he rushed, read again, I wrote " .. when he was rushed. " I rushed him, yes. I'm not hating, I was just saying that an officer shouldn't be as immature as one who would scold vulgar words when he/she was rushed. Rushing is common in PvP, be prepared to be rushed, or don't join a PvP game at all.
    Again, don't talk like you're really such an old player or an experienced player. You're nothing but a random PvP player with 250k and a Forgotten bow asking people to join your own guild. This really does give me a bad impression on your guild.
    Ahh the glory of another fool who assumes. I've been around since 2010 and have 57m and will gladly show it to you. I can prove with pictures my account creation date proving I'm a legitimate founder of PL. Also as I have stated to many others that my carecup is empty in regards to what you think about my guild or guild members. You think your the hot one here with your accusations and assumptions. Why give constructive criticism to a person who does not care enough to put it into account? I am not a newb to forums, if you think that your above me you're sorely mistaken. Good day to you, I am going to blatantly disregard everything else you have to say "constructively" about Power.