I like to play as a warrior because I like to tank and be tanky. To be honest you shouldn't compare the three classes too much since they are different, got different skill sets and different gear. They also need to play differently. I'd even say there are three classes to fill out the different roles. But yes, the warrior might be a bit overpowered since it can be tanky and still deal loads of damage.

As STS already said they are rebalancing the classes. That's good, before really continuing to say how overpowered the warrior is we might rather want to wait and see how the new balancing of the classes will work out.
I'd like to compare the three classes and balancing to one of my favorite games: League of Legends. The two games definitely ain't the same but then again maybe a little. In League of Legends when they release a new champion it can either be overpowered, underpowered or fine as it is. This is like Arcane Legends. The game just got released with three "champions". Balancing will come with the next patch in both games and we really need to wait and see how it works out. I actually think that STS knows what to change to make the classes more even, just wait and see and since PvP ain't out yet I don't get why to keep making threads about balancing and overpowered classes, especially not when STS already said they would rebalance the classes.

Thank you for your time reading this. ^^