Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What OTHER things would you like to see in Arcane Legends? (Free Content)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

X-Ray Visor please O.O
    Lol, what would xray look like in AL xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The game could use more background music. Say, each place could have its own theme. The music in game is quite tedious if you play for longer periods of time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

i would love a pk area not just pvp =)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Make it so that items have the option to get all the "of _____" adjectives, so there is a larger variety in gear. Some items seem to only allow 1-2 following adjectives. Obviously you still have to follow the STR item can't be paired with a STR following adjective, but there so many different adjectives, but they aren't all available on each item. There are about 16 different types of following adjectives (5 of which would duplicate the main stat) so there could be 11 option for one item.

High secondary stat STR/dex/int
    Secondary stat + Crit
    Secondary stat + dodge
    Secondary stat + damage
    Secondary stat + bonus armor
    No secondary stat + Crit and dodge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoxKramer View Post
    Make it so that items have the option to get all the "of _____" adjectives, so there is a larger variety in gear. Some items seem to only allow 1-2 following adjectives. Obviously you still have to follow the STR item can't be paired with a STR following adjective, but there so many different adjectives, but they aren't all available on each item. There are about 16 different types of following adjectives (5 of which would duplicate the main stat) so there could be 11 option for one item.

High secondary stat STR/dex/int
    Secondary stat + Crit
    Secondary stat + dodge
    Secondary stat + damage
    Secondary stat + bonus armor
    No secondary stat + Crit and dodge
    Suffix. "Following adjective" is ungainly.

I wish the loot system was more like Diablo or Torchlight. You could get practically any piece of gear with practically any prefix or suffix if you looted long enough. It was nice to think that there was always a piece of gear out there that was just a little better, no matter your level. It also helped to diversify the builds and looks of your toons. Here, you're just gunning for a flamestrike rod or juggernaught armor.

-----
    Note to reader: This post should likely be read in a sarcastic tone of voice.
    Last edited by Deathpunch; 12-02-2012 at 02:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Thanks was having a brainfart. But you understand my point. Not every combination is available on a Vorpal, Trollbane, Wyrmbone etc.. So it limits the diversity of gear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default What OTHER things would you like to see in Arcane Legends? (Free Content)

What you should do is add top guild in the leader boards and MAKE THE GUILD BANK!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Loose camera

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

- mounts
    - crafting
    - next character (archer, paladin or other diffrent, not found in other games, something special)
    - bonus for full set
    - separate set for (helmet, chest, boots, trousers, gloves)
    - more space for skills in quick launch
    Last edited by Marurban; 12-03-2012 at 05:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I wouldn't mind seeing more weapons with different effects and/or target specific effects. For example, a certain weapon has base stats of 16dex/8str(just making these up, you get the idea), 35 attack/damage and deals 20% more damage on a certain race(humans, brutes, undead, whatever else there is). And a shortcut to swap between three different weapons to make use of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I'd like to see a Spacetime Studios game that isn't about spamming potions and buying platinum.

The game is great. Those are my only two gripes, really.

From what I have heard, this game's platinum content was originally planned to be for cosmetics only. Should've stuck to the plan.

And let's face it. There's nothing fun, or intelligent, about pressing a potion button repeatedly to be successful at a game. Heighten the hp curve or something. Healing spells and defensive spells are just for those who are broke, atm.

Incidentally, I’m wearing my lap-dance pants.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ambient For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Please please bring in guild wars!!! It just defeats the purpose of having guilds and not having guild wars. Have a guild war objective where players could enter castles and conquer other guild's castles. More people will look forward to joining a guild and actually staying in it. If you do have guild wars, please have it in an appriopriate time where people from different timezones could come on and attend guild wars.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranthor View Post
    Please please bring in guild wars!!! It just defeats the purpose of having guilds and not having guild wars. Have a guild war objective where players could enter castles and conquer other guild's castles. More people will look forward to joining a guild and actually staying in it. If you do have guild wars, please have it in an appriopriate time where people from different timezones could come on and attend guild wars.
    This won't be added. It would change the whole game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Threat meter of some sort so you can tell when you are about to get threat on a boss..some sort of warning when you are at 90% threat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Plat stables which accelerate pet regeneration rates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i like where this goes :P:P

some new classes would be cool.. like a summoner or archers or something...

also castles for guilds and stuff and do like a flag-capture mini-game at sieges for the castles... that would be realy nice
    Last edited by Bunnnnnnnnnny; 12-04-2012 at 06:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Originally Posted by*Tyranthor*

This won't be added. It would change the whole game.

Who are you to say this is not going to be implemented and what is.its a forum to post suggestions!!! Let the developer decide.Not you!!!
    Last edited by Tyranthor; 12-05-2012 at 02:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So I've been playing Arcane Legends and I've been playing other MMO's for a while now (references Diablo 3, Torchlight 2, LoL etc). It's a great MMO in the making but still needs tweaks to keep the fun alive. Below I present some suggestions that AL should be brought up to standards on.

Here's some of my suggestions:

*Auto-pot option on pets: Where the pet auto heals HP/MP on its owner (There should be a check off option in option menu for manual or auto-potting if you HP/MP flash "red". Or you can include a scroll bar with percentage numbers from 10-100% for HP/MP to manually adjust, where the pet will heal your HP/MP if you fall below that desired percentage). I want to feel like I can grind and farm non-stop without the option of manually potting, some people like it some people don't. That's why there should be an option for this in the option menu.

*Lower the auto-feed cost to 10% of current values, (ex: 400 coins into 40 coins for level 16 pet feeding cost) this is much more affordable to maintain. If not just eliminate the cost completely. It eats your money over time and its a hassle to keep switching pets so you can save cost on feeding. Over time it does drain your funds.

*Clicking an item in chat to paste the item info, so others can see exactly what you have to trade or what you are selling. This option saves the hassle of trading to see something when people are busy running dungeons and the other person is too far away.

*The option to see the stat changes of an item on your character in the trade window just like in the consignment store.

*Lower the cost of Consignment store fee to 1% only, current amount is still too high that's why people don't bother listing items to save the cost on fees.

At the moment current cost of fees is close to 5% where a 500k item costs nearly 25k to list, that is still a lot of money. I would rather pay 5k to list a 500k item than 25k, so please change the fee to 1% which is more reasonable and affordable. A fee shouldn't feel like your losing out on your profits in small chunks rather than small nibbles.

*Allow the option to dye your armor different colors, so create items "Dyes" (red, blue, purple etc.) This option adds more fun to the game just like cosmetic changes to a character (Hair and face). There should be cosmetic color changes to armors as well. You can add ranks to colors as well where (ex: black, white, gold) would be considered legendary color "Dyes" which drop from high level Elite dungeons.

*Gem socketing on Weapon and Armor: create different rarity of gems that add stats to Weapon and Armor. we should be able to farm these so we can create even more potent weapons and armors for end game.

*Leveling up Legendary Items: This correlates with the Gem socketing, where we level up Legendary Items to unlock more powerful stats for end game build. This is what keeps end game alive.

*2-Handed Items for all classes:
    *Warrior = Shield (For more armor and blocking to tank better)
    *Sorcerer = Magic Orb/Codex (increased damage since they're basically glass cannons)
    *Rouge = 2-Handed Daggers/Swords (I know currently they show them holding it in both hands but players should be able to purchase 2 different types of Daggers/Swords for their rouges to add more variety and skill changes).

*Add Shoulder Armor slot (self explanatory)

*Add Mounts (self explanatory)

*Add both genders to all classes (I wish to create a Male rouge :[ )

****Copy-pasted from the (premium) content page, didn't know this is where to post.****

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Ambassadors? I want to apply for Ambassador in this game but I don't see a forum for it - will it be coming?
    2.718281828459045235360287471352662497757247093699 95957496696762772407663035354759457138217852516642 74274663919320030599218174135966290435729003342952 60595630738132328

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I'd like to see a LOT more guild oriented additions!

1. Limit the amount of players a guild can have.. that way the guilds will be more competitive and exclusive.
    2. Add in guild-level achievements and bonuses!
    -Party bonus if the whole party belongs to the same guild.
    -Further guild member bonuses/discounts to potions at the guild hall when the guild earns more accomplishments as a whole (such as total kills, unique "guild zone" completions, unlockable guild bonuses for purchase via platinum/gold (that all members can work towards), etc.. use your imagination!)

For the chat system, add in an option to allow us to change our default chat mode. I find myself talking in guild chat far more often than any other, and I rather just type something out instead of having to type /g every time, especially if I'm on my phone.

..and for the love of god, add in a way to solo a zone if preferred! I'm sick of seeing "plz pt for solo"!